Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 6: Acolyte

Re: Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Mine had a dispatch day of 27th - I didn't receive a dispatch email or text - just trackin number for dpd (which doesn't work) in my o2 orders page.
Level 1: Joiner

for those people who are still waiting for 256gb in matte black carphone warehouse have got them, just ordered one for delivery tomorrow and cancelled order with o2
Anonymous

@contayjaknoa07 wrote:

Has anybody taken delviery of an iPhone 7+ 256gb in Silver? I understand the two black versions are very popular but not much info on the Silver version, I have just noticed the delivery date on the O2 website has gone down to 1 week (Yeah right!!!).

I pre-ordered that device at 08:30 on 09/09 and as of Friday hadn't received it so cancelled and got it direct from Apple. My brother pre-ordered that device at 17:30 on 09/09 and got it delivered on 16/09. He also had a Rose Gold + 128GB pre-ordered and delivered at the same time. Having read this forum from Day One, it is quite apparant that my brother is The Chosen One.

Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte

@Anonymous i havne got that, it just says not applicable, mine is being delivered to store so thats probably why, my order says complete though Smiley Frustrated

Has anyone who is click and collect actually been able to track their package? Still can't with mine.
CS insisted yesterday that it was on next day delivery and should be in store today.
Level 4: Observant

@jtbull wrote:
Has anyone who is click and collect actually been able to track their package? Still can't with mine.
CS insisted yesterday that it was on next day delivery and should be in store today.

@jtbull wrote:

@jtbull store managers will contact you when the handset arrives, if the order says complete, then it will be despatched to store

Anonymous

I suspect that those people whose orders are click and collect, you won't get delivery details, as that could lead to potential thefts from the delivery drivers, especially if they're dropping off multiple handsets. DPD only give specifics for Home delivery. So I'd be phoning my selected store and checking with them to see when it'll be in.

Good hunting and here's to everyone else getting theirs soon too.

[ Edited ]

@Jeevster ok perfect thank you Smiley Happy

heres hoping its today!

Level 4: Observant

@Anonymous This is what it shows

30GB data
Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited UK data for music streaming
O2 Travel
Anonymous

@Jeevster wrote:

@Anonymous This is what it shows

30GB data
Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited UK data for music streaming
O2 Travel

@Jeevster

OK mate, mine doesn't show that. Cheers.