cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

KingKojo
Level 3: Thinker
  • 35 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

no other 256GB Black Plus iphones have been despatched yet?

Message 2001 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Most certainly do not work for O2. I am now concerned because my order says black. But I am 100% sure i selected jet black. 

Message 2002 of 3,109

robbiebs
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to say for both of us but I think you are going to receive matte black rather than jet 😞

Good news though! you will be receiving it!

Message 2003 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No still waiting to see I am lucky

Message 2004 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous man that sucks more than waiting for you info fingers crossed you get jet black
Message 2005 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous check your order confirmation should say what you ordered now I've checked I have gained 30 mins so 12.30 instead of 1 not that it makes much difference
Message 2006 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

This could be more hassle then because I certainly selected jet black. Could be a long couple of weeks now or do i just settle for normal black

Message 2007 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK so I got the "text of doom" like most people and thought that's it with o2.  Then I came home and started reading the comments on here and decided to go to my o2 and check my account and noticed I had another number attached to my account.  Seems like rather than an upgrade I got another line and the iPhone 7 attached to this new number.  Probably why I wasn't receiving any updates on my current number.  I checked it and I saw my order completed and dispatched my DPD. 

I ordered a 128gb matt black PLUS on 9/9 at 8:33am and only got 1 other text from o2 last week saying I didn't get my order.

I will still try to get one through apple tomorrow morning, at least doing that won't tie me into a 2 year contract.  But best advice I can give anyone who hasn't got theirs is to ignore texts messages and check my o2 online.

Good luck guys

Message 2008 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't settle for second best if you want jet black then make sure you get it you will kick yourself you don't

Saying that until you see both it's tough to decide but at the end of the day it's something that is just about the look trather than what it does 😇

Mind you that's why we buy Apple products so who am this trying to kid if it were me I'd want the jb
Message 2009 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to CS and its matte black. There is no way on earth i would have selected this colour. I wanted Jet and nothing else so in the time the websit crashed taking my payment it has somehow messed up my order. This will be fun trying to change to jet black

Message 2010 of 3,109