cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had my confirmation of dispatch and tariff change through for my iPhone 7 Plus 128Gb in Black.

I ordered on 9/9 around 9am.

That is the first i've heard since I ordered it!

Slightly gutted I didn't hit the 21 day wait for my 25% discount on data though LOL

Message 1921 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
As in all had the "next Tuesday" message as well as it being dispatched?
Message 1922 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy for all of you receiving your phones... Can't wait to see you all back here next year for the reunion!

Message 1923 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Order now complete.

By the way it was only 4 hours ago I was given a date of early November!
Message 1924 of 3,109

Robsa
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous@Jeevster I didn't.  I have received absolutely no texts or emails since order confirmation on 9/9, until earlier tongiht when I got a text advising my plan had been upgraded, but no mention of my order being completed.  I had to check MYO2 to see it was and had a tracking number.

Message 1925 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello just had text come through

O2: Good news, we've completed your tariff change to O2 Refresh Unlimited 24M 20GB.

Checked my O2 and order is showing as complete with a tracking number for Parceline

Ordered on 9/9
Order confirmation 9:11am
IPhone7+ 128gb Matte Black
For home delivery

No texts or communication from them since delivery until now!

Over the moon as I thought I'd be waiting until Nov. Never known such bad communication from a company.
Message 1926 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received email and text confirming tarrif change and an email saying my order is complete with a tracking numbers. Says standard next day delivery so should hopefully receive tomorrow. matte black plus 128gb ordered 9am on 09/09

About time!
Message 1927 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like everyone, I received confirmation for a Matt 128 7+. 

Chat Service are worse than useless and don't give a flying heck. I'm not concerned about the wait, I expected it after ordering on preorder day, what I don't accept is the complete lack of credible information that O2 are giving out. Yes you got hammered, hello it's an iPhone launch, happens at the same time every year. So sort it out. 

Fed up up and if I could use a different provider and still have the same coverage I would, but stuck with O2.  Next upgrade I'll buy the damn thing outright from Apple. 

Message 1928 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ditto..virtually the same order time, and same phone and only communication I've had!
Message 1929 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the people who've not been getting the "No stock yet" texts every few days are the people getting sent their phones?

Wow, O2! Astounded

Message 1930 of 3,109