cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

jtbull
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
In fairness I ordered more or less on the dot of 8. Not sure when o2 count you in the queue. By the time it stopped crashing and sent the confirm it was 8.15. But it was in my basket and just waiting for t+cs to be approved at 8ish
Message 1851 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
For what it's worth when I called CS around 2pm they told me iPhones were out of stock and my order would dispatch as soon as my model becomes available. 3 hours later I get notifications my order complete phone dispatched.

So I would take anything your told with a pinch of salt. CS have very little info other than what they themselves have been told which is the same as the iPhone updates.
Message 1852 of 3,109

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@bexinthecity have you got a screenshot of your next upgrade date because mine is set as the 28th Sept 2018, rang CS they tell me there is no chance that's the case for you as they can't legally do that as that means they would have started charging you for your new tariff on the 9th September this year when you hadn't received your phone however the guy at CS could be proven wrong by a screenshot? Because I'll be calling back if that's the case
Message 1853 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
All, doubt it will go anywhere but i am so fed up will do anything now to make O2 pay for their poor behavior. Thankfully i have not been as badly treated and some of you, but the silence is the worst.

I have written out to Watchdog to ask them to investigate this year on year debarcle. I don't care whose to blame, Apple or O2 but in my book O2 are taking my money so they are who need to answer to me, not apple. If i was ordering with EE, Vodafone etc, it would be there fault.

@O2 and all mobile phone companies, this yearly shambles must stop. Respect your customers for once and stop taking underhanded money with no product you have to sell.@Anonymous and all mobile phone companies, this yearly shambles must stop. Respect your customers for once and stop taking underhanded money with no product you have to sell.

I doubt it will come of anything but perhaps if they read this forum, to which i have provided a link they may think about it.

Also, if anyone is up for it, i want to start a Petition to lobby government to sort this out, i need five email addresses to support a petition. If enough people sign it they will have to at least talk about it and image the egg on O2's fat and lazy face's when they get hammered in the papers for the sham operation they are running.

It's not like it's a surprise, this time year on year Apple release new products, every year no one can cope.

Enough excuses already.

BTW, having worked closely with O2 (by that i mean sitting on my fat a***** and waiting for an email from them) i have had the following latest update:

iPhone 7 and 7 Plus orders

As you may know by now, there's been a market-wide delay in receiving iPhone stock this year.

We realise the disappointment and annoyance this has caused for the customers who have not received their phone on launch day. We are working with Apple and are doing everything we can to improve the situation.
We have been in touch with our customers affected and will keep them updated when more stock arrives.
Keep checking back here for regular updates.

Update as of 16:00 27/09/2016 - We have your money, so thanks very much, you'll get your bl**dy phone when we get around to it, so quit your whining and get on with your life.

We care dearly about our customers Money, but anything else, we couldn't care as long as we are being paid.
It's not like it's a surprise, we play this Pre-Order farce every year so what's the big deal.

BTW your phone will be delivered Friday, we won't say which friday, there are 52 of them in the year, so we will be at least right 1 in 52. So go back to sleep and just wait until we get the stock.

Any customers who will not be receiving their back order as planned will receive a text today to inform them of the latest status or not if we can be bothered, we're busy you know all that money to count.

Good luck, maybe it will arrive before the iPhone 8
Message 1854 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not even gonna contact O2 again now, I'm going to let be what will be, I'll get it eventually..... I hope that like most others my upgrade date will be 9th September.... I'll still read this forum as if anything it gives me a few laughs, with the sarcasm from some members. (I myself am guilty of this!)

I will say the iPhone BETTER BE WORTH all of this stress!! Ha! I'm practically grey!
Message 1855 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Miracle do happen .... but it was painful !

Just received a text saying my tarrif has changed and phone has been sent with DPD tracking number 

Iphone 7+ 128gb black

Ordered on the 9th 

Confirmation email 9.04 am

Click and Collect in store 

Hopefully all those who pre ordered on the 9th should be getting theres 

Message 1856 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Deepee74 wrote:

Just got off of text chat again still full of ******:

the Transcript is as follows:

info: Welcome to O2, someone will be with you soon.
info: You are through
O2: Hello. I hope you're well. What can I do for you?
Customer: I have been told to contact you by the Facebook team
Customer: this is the most popular question for O2 right now
Customer: all i want to know is when will i get my iPhone 7 Plus that was pre ordered on the 9th of september
Customer: I have received NO TEXT or EMAILs since i placed my order, NOTHING
O2: I really apologise for the trouble that caused Dan.
O2: I'll quickly check the details for you.
O2: Can I just confirm your full name please?
Customer: I am the account holder
O2: Just to confirm you wish to discuss pay monthly number you already entered?
Customer: yes
O2: Can you tell me the 1st and 3rd characters of your security answer please?
Customer: ****
O2: That's perfect. Thank you.
O2: As I checked the order details I see that the order for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black is out of stock as of now.
Customer: I KNOW THAT
O2: It may take more than 6 weeks to get the phone delivered.
Customer: please dont give me the cut and paste answers
Customer: Ive received no communication from O2 telling me any information regarding delivery
O2: There’s a market-wide delay in receiving iPhone 7 stock so we haven’t received enough devices to be able to fulfil all pre-orders on launch day.
O2: We realise the disappointment and annoyance this has caused.
O2: Trust me, we're working with Apple and are doing everything we can to get your device to your as quickly as we can.
Customer: Those are the exact word for word answers i was given 5 days ago.
Customer: thank you for your time, i appreciate this isnt anything to do with you.
O2: As of now the update we have is that it will take more than 6 weeks to get the phone delivered as we haven't received the enough stock yet.
Customer: O2 are saying they have contacted all effected customers. THEY HAVE NOT
Customer: I have received no TEXT or EMAILS from O2 advising me of any problem or delays.
O2: Dan as per the latest update we got you'll definitely receive the update from O2 today.
Customer: No i wont because I was told that 5 days ago.
O2: We're really sorry for the wait.
O2: I can completely understand your concern.
O2: I'll also push your order for delivery so that as soon as we receive the stock from Apple, we'll deliver the phone to you on priority.
Customer: thank you for your Time

He is saying that I will receive an update by the end of the day??? I bet I don't !!

He will prioritise my order?? I Bet He doesn't !!

STILL NOT A SINGLE EMAIL OR TEXT expalining a delay in delivery, NOTHING.

You know the drill, no Be Assured, No Diggidy.

Message 1857 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
can only but wish (
Message 1858 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Message 1859 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable