cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

PrivateWahts
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just spoke to CS, apparently they received an update and they should have my phone in stock for delivery within 7 days. I orderd a 7+ JB 256GB at 9:50am on the 9th.

Message 1681 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tasha-liverpool wrote:
Just spoke to cs they said latest delivery I should be expecting is the 11th October

I just spoke with CS too, chap said they have no idea when stock is coming in and hes sorry they cant provide any other information. Said the only information the upgrades team have is its 6 weeks from the 16th (i ordered at 8:54am on the 9th, but their system says i ordered at 7:55am??)

Guy was quite honest and said it was extremley poor service from O2 and would pass my feedback to the comms team (who will then no doubt laugh and delet the email).

Decent bloke who was honest for once.

Message 1682 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shambles what's needed is proper regulation of these so called pre orders

Pre order is a license for O2 to take your money and deliver when they can be **bleep**

It's not rocket science here, O2 agrees x units of each phone on delivery day and they pre order on that basis, you should not be allowed to take money and make an order on a fictitious product.

Imagine you book your lovely summer holiday and then find the rooms not built yet, the company sold you a product which is not available

So what can we the consumer do?

We could change provider but that's going to amount to the same thing we can complain to O2 but they will reel of the script and blame the supply chain.

Year on year this happens but seems to get worse something needs to be changed but who can you complain to

O2 have done nothing lawfully wrong but still as usual it's the consumer who suffers

Really O2 if you can't deal with it get out of the market and above all be honest with you customers
Message 1683 of 3,109

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous + 32GB Black 9th email confirmation 09:25
Message 1684 of 3,109

Tasha-liverpool
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The guy I spoke to said he looked at the "spreadsheets" and that's where he got his information from let's see what happens if I haven't received by then I will probably cancel and get the 7 didn't want to do that though as it's similar to the 6 I've just had
Message 1685 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc wrote:
@Anonymous + 32GB Black 9th email confirmation 09:25

Was hoping you would say 128gb 😞

Hope you see yours soon, I think im going to be getting the 8 before the 7 at this rate 😕

Message 1686 of 3,109

Tasha-liverpool
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's ridiculous I rang my local o2 store on launch day they had iPhone 7 to just walk in and get yet didn't have my boyfriends pre order how do you work that one out?
Message 1687 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another wasted livechat with no news, they refused to get anyone to call me back...

true.png

Message 1688 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just had a response from o2 via email about my complaint (which I registered on the live chat).

They have apologised and applied a £30 credit to my account.

Message 1689 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I've just spoken to O2 to chase rolling back my tariff to my refresh £35 for 30GB after finding out the "superb" retentions deal of £25 for 25GB doesn't support data sharing (despite asking about 100 times and having it confirmed about 100 times). They need to speak to IBM (????) and it should be done this afternoon. Once it's rolled back I'll discuss some compo.

Message 1690 of 3,109