cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
" We’ve been in touch with customers who were given a delivery date of 16, 23, 26 or 27 September, and will keep them updated when more stock arrives."

Well that's a lie I've had no update since the 23rd.
Message 1651 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity wrote:
" We’ve been in touch with customers who were given a delivery date of 16, 23, 26 or 27 September, and will keep them updated when more stock arrives."

Well that's a lie I've had no update since the 23rd.

I've had no update since they took £470 from me at 8:45am on the 9th 😕

Message 1652 of 3,109

StevenB14
Level 3: Thinker
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is that not the exact same update as last week?
Message 1653 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
I'm wondering where all us that paid off our contracts early stand with regards to their failure to deliver. Can we take them to small claims court? Extreme I know but they've acted terribly.
Message 1654 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Pretty much
Message 1655 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is word for word the same "update"
Message 1656 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity i tried that yesterday and they said there was no chance but the new contract would only come into effect once the handset was delivered

But if you think about it carefully if you are signing up to a 2 year contract and when apple release the next iteration of their devices,we will all have to pay to clear our remaining contracts even though through no fault of ours our contract start dates are delayed.

apple always releases on the same time every year. We all will fall 3-6 weeks behind.... Just food for thought! 

Message 1657 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
LIARS!!!
Message 1658 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous them saying the contract wont come into effect until the phone is delivered is like a heart surgeon saying 'we will reconnect the heart for free' after taking out the old one. It's like thye are proud to say this. But I for one would be fuming if I had to pay for a higher priced contract before they'd delivered the phone so I'm not sure what they are trying to achieve here. However I think that as it's not our fault RE: the contract being delayed they should give 2 months extra leeway.

I'm going to start saving a bit every month and just buy the phone outright with Apple next time - seems a more coherent experience. If I hadn't paid o2 my money to clear my contract then I would have cancelled and gone to Apple this time but alas I am stuck like many others I imagine.

Message 1659 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous

That's insanity. I've naturally come out of my contract at this point after paying the £25 fee initially, yet my upgrade order (new contract) still hasn't come into effect yet as the device hasn't been activated, let alone delivered. I'm still on my old contract at this point, so how is that fair? Definitely contacting them about this.

Message 1660 of 3,109