cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i was just told 6 weeks from today for 7+ 128Gb Matt Black, joke joke joke.

This is not the way a company should run nowadays with everything so connected.

Have not received an email or text at all from O2, nothing, nada for two weeks. Appaling

Message 1571 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is the first 128GB 7+ MB that i've seen going past 'in progress' on any thread [o2/EE/MR]:

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-7-7-uk-orders-dispatches-thread.1991841/page-517#post-236...

Although thats from Apple directly, you'd hope there may be luck in it for carrier bought models as well.

Message 1572 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had delivery confirmation email and tariff change email. Ordered white 32gb plus on Monday 12th. Fingers crossed!
Message 1573 of 3,109

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous I have ordered the same as you, Iphone 7 plus 128gb JB but ordered at 1510 on 09/09. Please keep me informed once you get yours. 

But I dont think I have seen or heard anyone receive any Iphone 7 plus JB 128gb at all. I think I have heard a few people on here mention they received their 256gb JB though

Message 1574 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olamilekan I just leave to the first provider to give me one...

The main reason I've ordered with EE was their updates (they look more focused to update customers, even for bad news), and because after cancelling everything with them they called me to ask if I wanted to come back and matched the same deal.

Let's see buddy 

Message 1575 of 3,109

Deepee74
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have Just finished with an O2 Guru over Text and He Told Me NOTHING, I pre-Ordered on the 9th Like most here.  Now all I want is some accurate information about my Iphone 7 Plus order that was made and pre-paid for 17 days ago.  Transcript:

info: Welcome to O2, someone will be with you soon.

info: You are through

Customer: Hello Shikha

O2: Hello. I hope you're well. What can I do for you?

Customer: Evening, Can I get an Update on my Iphone 7 Plus 128Gb Black order please, Order no ms-XXXXXXXXX, my number is XXXXXXXXXXX, I am the Account Holder.

O2: Please don't worry I will check this for you.

O2: Can I confirm you are the account holder and that you wish to discuss the Pay Monthly number you have already entered?

Customer: yes

O2: Thanks for confirming.

O2: Can you tell me the 1st and 3rd characters of your security answer please?

Customer:XXXXXXX

O2: Excellent!

O2: Can you please confirm your full name?

Customer: ****

O2: Thanks for confirming.

O2: May I please know do you wish to cancel the contract with us?

O2: I mean cancel the order of I-phone.

Customer: Cancel what contract ?

O2: I'm sorry that went by mistake.

Customer: No I want the phone

Customer: If i cancel the order I will wait longer

Customer: so your telling me you have no information for me ?

O2: No, Dan I'm not telling you I don't have information for you.

O2: Dan your there is a bit delay in your order.

O2: Your order has not been dispatched yet.

Customer: A bit of a delay? its already been 17 days, lol

O2: As you may know by now, there's been a market-wide delay in receiving iPhone stock this year.

O2: We realise the disappointment and annoyance this has caused to you who have not received their phone on launch day.

O2: We are working with Apple and are doing everything we can to improve the situation.

O2: We have been in touch with our customers affected and will keep them updated when more stock arrives.

O2: 6. Apple have released a statement regarding stock issues which you can view here on Fortune, an independent source: http://fortune.com/2016/09/15/initial-stock-of-apples-iphone-7-plus-has-sold-out

Customer: I was told that 3 days ago, That las statement is a LIE

Customer: I have received NO information from O2 on why my phone is delayed

Customer: NO ONE has been intouch with me

Customer: Thanks you for your time today, your clearly cutting and pasting the same information i was given 3 days ago. so you have no new information for me

O2: Actually Dan O2 is service provider.

O2: We also depend on manufacturer for the supply of devices.

O2: We're giving you only the information provided by Apple.

Customer: I know they are, my contract for the Phone is also with O2. They are responsible for supplying my devise that I have PRE PAID for but had no information when I can expect delivery

Customer: Thank you

He asked me If i wanted to Cancel before asking me anything else, then gave me Cut and Past information that I was given 3 days ago, so nothing has changed since Friday?

He also Cut and Paste the fact that "we have been in touch with effected customers" NO THEY HAVENT!!!

So I still have no formal information on the delivery forcast for an iPhone 7 Plus 128.

Formal Complaint Made about the complete lack of customer inclusion.

Message 1576 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone who ordered on the 11th had anything?

Message 1577 of 3,109

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous what deal did EE match?? let me know, I may have to jump ship since they are doing yearly upgrade too.

Message 1578 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been lerking on here for a week just thought I'd share my experience. I've switched from EE after 13 years. (Might go back lol). O2 had a £30 cheaper upfront payment and a slightly cheaper tariff. I'm waiting for a matte black 7+ 128gb. My email confirmation was at 8.33am click and collect on the 16th. Soon after that I got an email saying delivery is now the 23rd!! So the 23rd comes alone and I get an email and text, the email said my order is now being processed for delivery. Ok cool I'm getting my iPhone, 10 mins later I get the dreaded text that everyone got WTF!! I'm gonna see what happens tomorrow and maybe give EE a call megalolz.
Message 1579 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olamilekan same yearly upgrade, and monthly cost.

Includes BT Sports for 24mo and Apple Music for 6mo.

I still hope O2 arrives first, but I'll keep both orders and see!

Message 1580 of 3,109