cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/26/jet-black-low-production-yield/

30-40% of Jet Black devices produced are failing QC....

Message 1521 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay so I called back.

I am speaking with a CS agent who I explained I was making a complaint due to the fact that the previous manager from last week was supposed to file a complaint but never did.

He asked what my complaint was about, I explained it was due to being told incorrect information & I have essentially be lied to. He then placed me on hold to speak to his manager & came back & repeated "your phone will be with you in 6 weeks & my manager has offered a months free line rental".

I told him my complaint has nothing to do with the wait for the phone but has to do with the false expectations & lies that I have been told, I asked to speak to a manager & have now been on hold for around 10 minutes.

Hopefully I can actually make a complaint rather than being told it has been filed when it hasn't.

Will keep you updated.

Message 1522 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just been hung up on for the second time today while being on hold, called me back, I answered they then hung up again.

How exactly is this customer service?

Message 1523 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So tempted to just cancel and move to android, the Galaxy S7 is looking appealing right about now.

Message 1524 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/26/jet-black-low-production-yield/

30-40% of Jet Black devices produced are failing QC....

Interesting. Although, still doesn't explain the shortages of Matte Black plus editions (128/256)... 😕

Message 1525 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
or silver 128 pluses !!!
Message 1526 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous May I ask what deal you saw that they matched? I'm currently looking to leave O2 and go sim only. Thanks

Message 1527 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please note that if you use data sharing like I do, where I have a sim in my ipad that shares my iphone plan data, this is not possible on SIM only plans. I'm getting my tariff reverted back to my refresh one having been told it would work

Message 1528 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous May I ask what deal you saw that they matched? I'm currently looking to leave O2 and go sim only. Thanks

They matched the BT Mobile deal which is either £10 or £15 per month, depending on if you have broadband through them. I think it is called the all rounder deal. 

Here is the link;

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/mobile/sim-only-deals/?s_cid=con_ppc_maxus_vidZ60_T1&vendorid=Z60&gclid=CjwKEAjwjqO_BRDribyJpc_mzHgSJABdnsFWGPli3fZUNybEQRU6je71Sso6UZHFQ1S1lxKZlR948BoCLuPw_wcB&dclid=CPXE1qaqrc8CFUKh7QodJvEADQ

Message 1529 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 and the now invisible TOBY should look on EE's website and their updates for customers.

That is how to COMMUNICATE

Message 1530 of 3,109