cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@COX1989 if I was you don't listen to being told 6 weeks the information they're quoting is if you was to order it now this is the frustrating thing about it and when you question them they tell you it's the latest information, really they're just checking the website as a new order because they either physically don't have the info or they just can't be bothered helping you. I'm due a manager call back before 8PM I'll let you know what's said if I receive one, this manager told me Saturday morning that there was a delivery due today and it contained the specific model I had ordered
Message 1511 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I had made a complaint on Monday 19/9/16 or so I thought.

I spent an hour & a half with a manager on the phone filing a complaint regarding the fact I have been told different information by every adviser I had spoke to including webchat & CS agents, the manager told me he couldn't take the call at the agents desk so would call me back in 10 minutes. I found this a bit strange that he couldn't take it at the agents desk.

He then called me back dealt with all the details & assured me the complaint would be getting filed but could not give me any details about the complaint procedure, he then told me that he would file a complaint & I should hear back soon.

I then called up complaints today 26/9/16 to be told that there was no complaint filed & there was no notes from that manager only notes from the manager who hung up on me earlier. I then got transferred to CS again today to then be hung up on.

Does anyone have a better protocol for making a complaint?

Message 1512 of 3,109

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

[Removed]

He's the CEO and who I directed my complaint to.

To be honest though, I have heard nothing other than an acknowledgement of receipt.

I don't think there's much they can do as the ball is pretty firmly in Apple's court.

Message 1513 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

you know him?

Give him my thanks 

I used that script on Saturday, it sent an alert notification to my phone around 9am

thats how I managed to reserve a phone at Covent Garden 

it was an awesome idea 

Message 1514 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

click on that then reserve an iphone,

you will need to check at 6am to get anything and you have to be quicker that quicker, so make sure your logged in and ready to go.

they do update during the day, but not very often.

@Anonymous @Anonymous

Yep I just reserved on there.

There's a script on the UK iphone orders forum on MR that you can run that can check stock every minute or so and let you know when what you want comes into the store you want. Through some bizarre twist, I found out I know the guy who wrote it. I used that. As soon as it said that my phone was available I reserved it using the above link

You got a link to the script in case anyone else wants to use it?

Message 1515 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks

I've been following this thread for sometime now and now I have some info I thought I'd chip in. 

I'm a current upgrade on us customer and today is my upgrade date. Now UOU customers can't simply order online. We have to go into a store to carry out the full transaction. 

I've been to two stores and both have reported that that the earliest they'll have pluses in 128 and 256 configs in (regardless of colour except Jet Black, which is another story in itself) will be November 30th. Online it states that my wait time for the 256gb will only be four weeks so it looks like yet more misinformation. 

Interesting note here though, the second store I went to offered to "pre-order" me a phone for collection on the 30th of November. All for the nominal fee of 50 great birtish pounds.

Message 1516 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

click on that then reserve an iphone,

you will need to check at 6am to get anything and you have to be quicker that quicker, so make sure your logged in and ready to go.

they do update during the day, but not very often.

@Anonymous @Anonymous

There's a script on the UK iphone orders forum on MR that you can run that can check stock every minute or so and let you know when what you want comes into the store you want. Through some bizarre twist, I found out I know the guy who wrote it. I used that. As soon as it said that my phone was available I reserved it using the above link

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-7-7-uk-orders-dispatches-thread.1991841/page-449#post-23542646

Message 1517 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's madness.... 30th November??!!! So they are ok to take customers money to preorder early and upgrade out of contract etc!!!! I'm waiting on 2 iPhone 7's Jet Black 256GB preordered on the 1st day paid over £300 to upgrade early and all they can offer you if they don't get your phone to you within 4 weeks is free 5GB of data for 6months. That's no good for those who have access majority of the day to either work/home wifi!!!
Message 1518 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nj2la96 @deathy2

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-7-7-uk-orders-dispatches-thread.1991841/page-449#post-235...

Nice one @Anonymous, not that I need it but I recommend that everyone (if they can) gets their phone this way. I'm staying with o2 as they matched the deal that I saw, but I won't be upgrading through them again.

As for the Barclays credit check, I was told yesterday by the guy serving me in the Apple store that it was approving students barely making £6k a year. I reckon it is worth a go, as long as you have a three year address history, photo ID and no defaults on your credit history.

I was approved by them and rejected by Paypal, go figure.

Message 1519 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

FFS ... so been put on the £25 for 25GB tariff, and get a text telling me my sharer plan has stopped working. Call up and find out you can't do data sharing on the £25 for 25GB tariff. WTF? I said on the call about 10 times I do data sharing and don't want that to change. Got reassured nothing changes etc etc. Getting rolled back onto my 30GB refresh tariff I was on.

Message 1520 of 3,109