cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup - waiting for a + 256gb in MB. Still. Is word.
Message 1491 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

click on that then reserve an iphone,

you will need to check at 6am to get anything and you have to be quicker that quicker, so make sure your logged in and ready to go.

they do update during the day, but not very often.

Message 1492 of 3,109

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

02 last update on the 23/09 never mentioned about the iPhone 7 plus 128gb Jet Black being in stock or not. 

I upgraded on the 09/09 at 1510 but till now I haven't seen or heard anyone with the Plus 128gb Jet Black.

02 can't seem to know how to add nor subtract, if we were advised it could take up to 6 weeks on the 09/09 should it not be down to  less than 3 weeks now?? 

This morning I still got told 6weeks??? But they happily took my upfront cost of £79.99 without any problem. Then they ask you to cancel if you are not happy! Why didn't they tell me that on the 09/09 when I could have gone elsewhere. Because they know they have got us by the balls we haven't got much choice if we wanted to go to a different network as we would be at the back of the queue again.

02 have definitely taken the biscuit with us surely. 

Please anyone one on here who has received an IPhone 7 plus 128gb Jet Black since launch date, could you let us know.

Message 1493 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are sent from heaven. Thank you. Currently can't reserve a plus, will try tomorrow
Message 1494 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been lurking since the start of this thread.  Also very frustrated here, same situation, matte black 7+ 128gb ordered on 9th at 9am.  No communication whatsoever from O2 regarding delivery.  Have spoken to O2 on he phone and also via live chat, again getting different stories fom each.

Anyway, last time I spoke to them was Friday and they said my phone sould have been out for delivery that day but there was a delay an it would be delivered today/tomorrow, but I will receive a text from the courier company 24 hours before delivery... still no text, still no faith in what I'm being told.  Very disgruntled.

I'm gonna pretty much wait it out I think and then kick up a real stink.  I've kept pictures of live chat conversations. 

Also the offer of 25% extra data per month rubbish is of no use to me whatsoever.  I was a happy and loyal O2 customer until this iphone 7 debarcle. 

Message 1495 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Also the offer of 25% extra data per month rubbish is of no use to me whatsoever.  I was a happy and loyal O2 customer until this iphone 7 debarcle. 

I agree, the 25% extra data is pretty pointless.

I'd much prefer a refund of my contract buy out fee. As at this point, my contract is still continuing as normal as I haven't technically upgraded yet, as I haven't received the phone to activate the upgrade. Meaning the buyout fee was completely useless.

I received a text this morning from o2, got all excited, until I read it. Just a reminder that my bill is coming out. Fun!

Message 1496 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

same, got a text, all excited, just telling me about the My02 app, which would tell me usage, and when my upgrade would be due...

Message 1497 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can understand how eager you are to get your hands on new iPhone, which is certainly a marvelous piece.

From todays O2 chat. A marvelous piece eh.. 

Message 1498 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well here we are again. Week 3 commences pretty much the same as the previous 2 weeks with little or no chance of getting my 7 Plus 128gb in black any time soon. Mind you, if you think this has been terribad wait until the iPhone 8 is released! Jaw-dropping

I wish you all a great week and look forward to hearing all about this weeks pack of lies from Apple and O2!Destroy/GIVE ME A PUKE SMILEY PLEASE!

Message 1499 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah O2 are quite happy to take my money, email me promo emails, send me bill reminders but they arent so hot on delivering the goods or updating me on my order progress.

I saw on their website 'No. 1 for customer service for the seventh time in a row' and i nearly fell of my chair in hysterics!!

Message 1500 of 3,109