cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also waiting for the 128GB Black 7+... Ordered 9th Sept, confirmation email at 8:16.

Who knows, maybe this is the week we will get them? Smiley Surprised

Message 1481 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is water still wet?
Message 1482 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I'm not holding my breath, still expecting the sorry we haven't received your stock text tomorrow morning
Message 1483 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every day feels like launch day😬
Message 1484 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 08.01??!! they still havent started shipping orders from this time? OUCH. Looks like this week is a lttle too optimistic for me then seeing as i ordered closer to 9.00am.

Seriously how many 128gb + in matte black did Apple manufacture? 3?

Message 1485 of 3,109

ChloeHolyoak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just been told a load of rubbish that the next stock will be 2nd week of October.. What doesn't make sense is somehow they've changed up to 4 weeks on the website yet I keep getting told I'll be waiting another 6 weeks.. I did order a bit later on so wasn't expecting the phone straight away or anything but they can't even be honest with you about it 😩
Message 1486 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous yea it's starting to wear a bit thin, I don't mind waiting for it but seeing as how all other carriers seem to be dispatching them it's annoying how o2 can't seem to get any stock
Message 1487 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 08.01??!! they still havent started shipping orders from this time? OUCH. Looks like this week is a lttle too optimistic for me then seeing as i ordered closer to 9.00am.

@Anonymous you think that is bad mine is 10:50am ish 😞

Message 1488 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

God help me then! Didnt get mine ordered till 2:15 ish on the 9th as I was originally trying to upgrade with three but their system was down all day for upgrades.

Message 1489 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a 128gb Plus in matte black on 9/9 at 8am (confirmation came in 8:29 cause the site kept kicking me out and asking me to log back in). 

I have been patient but at this point o2 is taking me for a fool.  What's worse is I asked them via twitter, in 2 years would I be expected to pay an early termination fee in order to get the iPhone 8 and I was told yes I would need to pay.  Think about it, myself and all those who preordered iPhone 7 ON TIME and haven't received their phones yet, would still habe one month left when iPhone 8 comes out AND IT WASN'T OUR FAULT.  If we got our phones on time that wouldn't be the case.

I am going to give o2 until tomorrow, that text they send me will determine if I stay with them or not.  I already got my pac code from them so I could be with another provider an hour after their text comes in. 

@StuBoy could you please let me know how you order through Apple? Seems like what you did works better.

Message 1490 of 3,109