cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's for new orders, surely can't put new orders before existing ones
Message 1321 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
No Saturday delivery available:-(

Rang DPD and only O2 can upgrade to sat , rang O2 and they are shut!!! (Angry face)

You would of thought that O2 would of done this as a matter of decency!!

Nick
Message 1322 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered the 7 plus 256gb in silver and that's gone down to upto 4 weeks and all the other 256gb models have too except jet black so must be coming to the end of it the 4 weeks has to be for new customers but I'd not be surprised if it wasn't, finally got the text of death that's cost me £449 i know brexit was going to be harsh I hope all texts won't cost that much 😵
Message 1323 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was to,d by customer services out sock on mine don't know when I get it

Message 1324 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received the standard email your order in processing again.

Message 1325 of 3,109

Leeds6
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see money supermarket.com teamed up with mobile .com I don't how long they after wait for theirs

Message 1326 of 3,109

Leeds6
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

People emails are lucky because I received no emails or text on up dates which I was told I would get by customer service. 

Message 1327 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke with a manager who was quite open and honest with me. She told me that the automated emails and texts are sent out using an antiquated system that is no longer fit for purpose. She was able to go into this system and could see a couple of e-mails to me that had been scheduled to be sent but were still showing as queued in this system because it is essentially buckling under the sheer volumes of these messages. Refreshing that someone has been so honest and put their hands up to the issue and showed contrition for the experience customers like us are getting as a result
Message 1328 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well heres something ironic for you all and extremely annoying for me lol

So I pre-ordered the 7 plus matte black 256gb on the 9th around 11pm. It went through ok this time (tried to preorder in the morning but the website couldn't handle it lol).

So payment for the upfront cost went out of my account on the 12th of Sept. I got the legal emails and order email not long after I ordered on the 9th. 

Now on LC I have been informed its been cancelled...and the refund I was meant to get still hasnt come back into my account...sigh.

So no email about my pre-order being cancelled at all since the 12th lol

Message 1329 of 3,109

Leeds6
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just been on EE. Community it as an other update on I phones 7 and 7 plus  it stated they have a lot of I phones 7 but I don't about 7 plus and also showed their chief executive visiting their wherehouse in least there getting good updates not like us with o2

Message 1330 of 3,109