cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got this text this morning and I preordered on the 9th
Hello. We are sorry to say that we have not yet received your new iPhone.

We realise how frustrating this news will be but there's been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can.

Check here for updates http://s.o2.co.uk/rUjvs3nI

We've prioritised your order and we'll be in touch on Tuesday at the latest.
Message 1241 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
So as i was supposed to get my new iPhone 7 plus today and clearly didn't i asked O2 CS... more lies i think haha!!

O2 : I have checked the account and order history,I can see that you have upgrade ordered for Apple iPhone 7.
David : Yea thats right
O2 : I understand your concern, however the handset was out of stock that the reason there was a delay in delivery.
David : Okay.
O2 : However, as if now we have received the handset stock from Apple.
O2 : As I have checked you have already pre-ordered the order, you will be getting your order in 1-2 working days.
O2 : We will notify you the date and time of your order deliver as your order is in delivery process.
David : Okay, so working days so most likely early next week?
O2 : Yes, absolutely.
David : Okay, thats great thank you.
O2 : You're welcome, pleasure is all mine.
O2 : Is there anything else I can help you with?
David : No thats all, thanks.
O2 : Thank you for contacting O2 Webchat. Have a great weekend.Bye.
David : bye.
O2 : Take care.bye.
Message 1242 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if i'm being stupid but where is the yearly upgrade program on their site? i only see it on their US site.

I'm thinking of doing what someone else has done and also order from Apple and see which one i get first

Message 1243 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking about getting a load of these printed. What do you think??

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 17.20.11.png

Message 1244 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@looks good but missing "im affraid we dont have that information"  and @Toby lol

Message 1245 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know if i'm being stupid but where is the yearly upgrade program on their site? i only see it on their US site.

I'm thinking of doing what someone else has done and also order from Apple and see which one i get first

http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

Message 1246 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Be assured that I would buy this.

Message 1247 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it might be useful to let you know a couple of things:

1) O2 customer service is run by Capita and not O2 - they are given lines by O2 sales and order teams to use with customers, and they have limited access to information hence why they cannot give us any. Everything about priority listing is a lie, and Capita are not taking any responsibility for this. I have sent the CEO, ***********, details of my complaint.

2) The head of complaints and accessibility (sales & serivce) at Telefonica UK is **********, the parent company for O2. The director of UK sales and service at Telefonica UK is ********. I have directed my complaint to them personally.

3) Orders already placed can only be cancelled and not modified - any modification requires the existing order to be cancelled and a new one placed. DO THIS AT YOUR PERIL.

4) Customers services (webchat and callcentre) have absolutely no more information than we do - they are making it up as they go along. O2 have stated that they are currently receiving 2 orders a week from Apple - on Mondays and Thursdays, so they know by lunchtime today which orders will be fulfilled, and lies used to fob callers off are being used to maintain average call times and queue compliance metrics.

5) O2 are prioritising home delivery over in-store collection as they have minimum delivery contracts with DPD (who have provided additional resource for this launch). In-store collections are handled by a different courier as part of their store delivery network and are being prioritised lower down.

6) Apple are throttling supply of the plus and black handsets because they didnt have enough for their own orders, never mind the third-party retailers like O2.

C'est la vie.

Message 1248 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shame you can pre order the phone, have to keep checking to see if they get any plus in stock.

Thanks though
Message 1249 of 3,109

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I didn't order until the 12th, so where does that leave me in these ranking things? Back order?

I understand a hell of a lot of people ordered before me and am absolutely fine waiting my turn. But I'd like some kind of estimate/reassurance/contact. Just been left totally in the dark.

I ordered a 32gb black +.
Message 1250 of 3,109