cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jet black 128 + means I'm doomed. 

I believe Christmas or January for me then, or just in time for iPhone 7+/8.

I'all be considering a different brand in the future (I had all iPhone models, including the first one bought in NY) because for the first time ever the brand that I was used to have doesn't respect their loyal customers.

Many websites state that Apple wants this buzz (they think it's good), for me it's just disrespectful and nasty. If you can't handle pre-orders how can you handle my debit/credit card details and call it Apple Pay. I don't know if I trust them anymore. 

This is is shameful Apple

Message 1211 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ordered my 7 Plus 128, black.. around 11am on 09/09.

No texts, no updates, no nothing.

Although i did receive this weird text yesterday..

"Hi,
Your order for order for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black has successfully placed on 9th Sep."

With the text not even making sense, I then jumped on chat this afternoon, spoke to some chap who actually seemed liked he knew what he was talking about... 

O2 Live Chat

O2: I will just update you on the same.
O2: The date that has been given to every body is 21st of November.
O2: But I have prioritised you and you shall get it in 4-5 weeks from now.
Me: wow!
O2: That is October.
O2: Well that is the time frame that we are stating.
O2: But I am sure you will get it way early.
ME: That's pretty shocking! Is it just the 7 Plus that has the shortage of stock?
O2: As far as i know, you will get it before 8th October.
O2: Yes, its 7plus 128GB and 264 GB.
O2: 32Gb is available for delivery in the 1st week of October.
O2: I think you should wait.
O2: As I have prioritised you.
ME: I see a'lot of people have cancelled and left O2.
O2: Well, I would like to inform you that Apple give O2 the priority, and the other network providers will not be able to give the device before December 1st week.
O2: It will surely come early.
O2: Trust me.

I then received an email 19 minutes later saying "You order is being processed" - Which seemed pretty pointless. Order status on MYO2 just still says "In Progress".

I think I've just give up. 

More info
Bang

I got a email at 0222 this morning saying my order is being processed, well since i ordered at 0900 on the 9th i would like to think they would have processed it prior to today!! Total joke.. was supposed to be able to collect it from the store today but obviously not!!! 😞 

Message 1212 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

MyO2 isn't working, is it down for anyone else?

Message 1213 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Jet black 128 + means I'm doomed. 

I believe Christmas or January for me then, or just in time for iPhone 7+/8.

I'all be considering a different brand in the future (I had all iPhone models, including the first one bought in NY) because for the first time ever the brand that I was used to have doesn't respect their loyal customers.

Many websites state that Apple wants this buzz (they think it's good), for me it's just disrespectful and nasty. If you can't handle pre-orders how can you handle my debit/credit card details and call it Apple Pay. I don't know if I trust them anymore. 

This is is shameful Apple

I think the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 looks fantastic and was going to order that instead of putting up with this until I was reminded about the recall so I can't get any phone that I want. Truly sad times.

Message 1214 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Woah, I now have a phone number in MyO2?! That wasn't there before, does that mean something is happening?

I ordere a 256GB Matte Black 7+ on 9th at 0845

Message 1215 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Woah, I now have a phone number in MyO2?! That wasn't there before, does that mean something is happening?

I ordere a 256GB Matte Black 7+ on 9th at 0845

I would assume that does mean something is happening! 

Message 1216 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone who was promised 'priority' you weren't given it for asking, It's automatically being applied to anyone on the pre-order list. Thats how they're defining it.

Message 1217 of 3,109

Harry213
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all,

I have been watching this thread since it started and have now done a year upgrade since iPhone 4 with o2

However this year I pre ordered later then usual as for once I wasn't sure if there was a big enough jump from the iPhone 6s Plus to the 7 plus.

I did proceed to upgrade on the 15th six days after pre orders started

I ordered a black iPhone 7 plus 126gb

So from reading your posts I thought I would be well in the back of the queue however I received my dispatch details today (an hour ago) with delivery due tomorrow from DPD I have just upgraded it to the 10am through dpd for the cost of £10
Message 1218 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm giving up and going to go look for the rainbow at the bottom of my garden - apparently it tastes of skittles.

Message 1219 of 3,109

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the Galaxy Note 7 - it's an excellent phone, and in my opinion quite a bit better than the iPhone 7.

The screen on the Note 7 is just stunning.

Unfortunately, Android and I don't get along. I hate it!

Note 7 returned, and iPhone 7+ 128Gb matt black preordered, and like most I'm sat in the dark with no communication. I ordered at 8:12 on the 9th.

Message 1220 of 3,109