cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
The email said 'next working day', so I'd hope for Monday.
Message 1181 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Like many others, I was resigned to just waiting for my Jet Black 256GB 7+.... and I've just been told by O2 (on email) that it's been dispatched. Hooray!

Hang in there guys, sounds like they're finally trickling down.

@Anonymous I've ordered the same and just gone on live chat for them to say it's out of stock, clearly it's not? Their stock update says different as does yours dispatching today.

Message 1182 of 3,109

PrivateWahts
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous C**p I couldn't get onto their site as it was constantly down. So mine didn't get ordered till 9:50am 😞

Message 1183 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Crap, sorry guys - it was the BLACK one, not the Jet Black one!
Message 1184 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Like many others, I was resigned to just waiting for my Jet Black 256GB 7+.... and I've just been told by O2 (on email) that it's been dispatched. Hooray!

@Anonymous I've ordered the same and just gone on live chat for them to say it's out of stock, clearly it's not? Their stock update says different as does your dispatching today.

I wouldn't have thought it would show as in stock as they will be allocated to each order immediately, otherwise and advisor could go and place an order against the stock

Message 1185 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no, if they're still getting orders out to the people that pre-ordered within the first hour then that means a long wait ahead. 😞

Message 1186 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I've ordered the same and just gone on live chat for them to say it's out of stock, clearly it's not? Their stock update says different as does yours dispatching today.

Just give up with them, you may as well as your dog/cat about o2 stock levels. 

You may may even get a consistent and sensible answer. 

Message 1187 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no 128gb Black
Message 1188 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeevster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I've ordered the same and just gone on live chat for them to say it's out of stock, clearly it's not? Their stock update says different as does your dispatching today.

I wouldn't have thought it would show as in stock as they will be allocated to each order immediately, otherwise and advisor could go and place an order against the stock

That makes sense. 

Message 1189 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered my 7 Plus 128, black.. around 11am on 09/09.

No texts, no updates, no nothing.

Although i did receive this weird text yesterday..

"Hi,
Your order for order for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black has successfully placed on 9th Sep."

With the text not even making sense, I then jumped on chat this afternoon, spoke to some chap who actually seemed liked he knew what he was talking about... 

O2 Live Chat

O2: I will just update you on the same.
O2: The date that has been given to every body is 21st of November.
O2: But I have prioritised you and you shall get it in 4-5 weeks from now.
Me: wow!
O2: That is October.
O2: Well that is the time frame that we are stating.
O2: But I am sure you will get it way early.
ME: That's pretty shocking! Is it just the 7 Plus that has the shortage of stock?
O2: As far as i know, you will get it before 8th October.
O2: Yes, its 7plus 128GB and 264 GB.
O2: 32Gb is available for delivery in the 1st week of October.
O2: I think you should wait.
O2: As I have prioritised you.
ME: I see a'lot of people have cancelled and left O2.
O2: Well, I would like to inform you that Apple give O2 the priority, and the other network providers will not be able to give the device before December 1st week.
O2: It will surely come early.
O2: Trust me.

I then received an email 19 minutes later saying "You order is being processed" - Which seemed pretty pointless. Order status on MYO2 just still says "In Progress".

I think I've just give up. 

More info
Bang

Message 1190 of 3,109