cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
29,150 Views
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just missed out on getting a 7 plus 32gig matte black from the Apple shop! Someone just beat me to it lol
Message 1111 of 3,109
2,448 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable
had another wonderful convo with live chat this morning (god knows why i do it to myself) It went from the fact she couldnt find my order, then she actually asked me for my order number which no one else had done, then

1) said it had been sent for fulfilment and i asked okay what does that mean
2) she said that it means ill get a text today (what like all the others i was supposed to get) with tracking number
3) she then told me i was eligible for the 21 days extra messages as she thought my order was done on the 1st september!
4) and then told me good news as it was now miraculously ready for dispatch so will getting tracking info definitely today!

I wonder how much of that is truth and how much is bull****
Message 1112 of 3,109
2,372 Views

apdqueen81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Registered:

Well, my last Online chat told me to expect it Tuesday just gone. Todays chat told me "sorry it's out of stock. It could take up to six weeks."

 

Ordered at 9.28AM so guess I'm about an hour too late to expect it anytime soon.

 

Be assured indeed.

Message 1113 of 3,109
2,370 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable
when i say extra messages i mean extra internet of course...my brain has gone to mush with all of this lol
Message 1114 of 3,109
2,366 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I somehow just managed to reserve 128gb 7 plus matte black at the Covent Garden Apple store. So I'll hopefully be able to pick that at tonight and put this sorry O2 episode. I ordered the same phone at 8.14am on the 9th Sept and I've been getting the texts from O2 telling me there is no information. I'm not sure yet if I'll be staying with O2 once I get the phone, I might have a look at some sim free deals. I certainly though won't be going with O2 for next years iphone - thats a definite!

Message 1115 of 3,109
2,340 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if the credit check for the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple is more strict than say O2's? As if I ever managed to get one reserved, I'm unsure I'd pass the credit check due to O2 ruining my credit score.

Message 1116 of 3,109
2,245 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if the credit check for the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple is more strict than say O2's? As if I ever managed to get one reserved, I'm unsure I'd pass the credit check due to O2 ruining my credit score.


Its with Barclays Personal Finance, its quite strict. I pass with carriers no problem, but failed with Apple.

Message 1117 of 3,109
2,202 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if the credit check for the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple is more strict than say O2's? As if I ever managed to get one reserved, I'm unsure I'd pass the credit check due to O2 ruining my credit score.


Its with Barclays Personal Finance, its quite strict. I pass with carriers no problem, but failed with Apple.


In that case I'm pretty sure I'd fail too. That's a shame! It looks like I'm stuck with O2 then, it's the only way I can get my yearly upgrade.

Message 1118 of 3,109
2,184 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well,

 

Cancelled my order wiht O2 yesterday and picked up a 7+ MB 256gb from the Apple Store in Braehead - absolutely love it.

 

My order was cancelled on myO2 within the hour, but still received the message this morning advising me that O2 stil didn't have stock!

 

I'm now just waiting on a reply to my email to the complaints department that I sent on Tuesday.

 

Not too sure what I'll do ultimately with regards to my contract - quite tempted by the 3 sim only deals with free calls/texts/data abroad, but not sure what their coverage is like.

Message 1119 of 3,109
2,180 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well,

 

Cancelled my order wiht O2 yesterday and picked up a 7+ MB 256gb from the Apple Store in Braehead - absolutely love it.

 

My order was cancelled on myO2 within the hour, but still received the message this morning advising me that O2 stil didn't have stock!

 

I'm now just waiting on a reply to my email to the complaints department that I sent on Tuesday.

 

Not too sure what I'll do ultimately with regards to my contract - quite tempted by the 3 sim only deals with free calls/texts/data abroad, but not sure what their coverage is like.


That's great news! slight_smile You'll probably be bored of it and ready for the iPhone 7s/8 by the time we get our phones. slight_frown

Message 1120 of 3,109
2,150 Views