cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello. We are sorry to say that we have not yet received your new iPhone.

We realise how frustrating this news will be but there's been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can.

Check here for updates http://s.o2.co.uk/53SDwX21

We've prioritised your order and we'll be in touch on Tuesday at the latest.

-- 

My very first text since placing my order on the 10th for a iphone 7 Plus Silver 256GB

So that was the update??? I didn't even get the text. Still, as it links to a page that hasn't been updated today it probably doesn't matter. 

Message 1091 of 3,109

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
I just got the text of death too. Eurgh get it together o2! Not expecting much of an update on Tuesday.
Message 1092 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous - I got the same message - placed an order on the 10th for a 256gb Gold plus
Message 1093 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 is starting to take the *bleep* now
Message 1094 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK so received a text from O2... thought just my luck they've shipped it just as I wanted to cancel...

But noooooo....... Text of Doom! So despite being on the mythical priority list and being promised all week that my phone WILL be available in-store for today, it isn't.

Feel totally vindicated in my decision to go direct with Apple.

@Toby Dude, this is getting beyond a joke. PLEASE sort out the CS people. You're losing customers left, right, and centre.

Message 1095 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
be interesting to see if the ones that had the text today that didnt before get any orders sent to them. if you do please let us know.
Message 1096 of 3,109

jtbull
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke to Lucy on the phone at CS today, who said the same as what live chat said on Wednesday which was that my phone was 'awaiting distaptch'. I pressed her to ask what this meant, and she said that it meant they had the phone in their warehouse and were waiting for it to be sent to the store. She said that this would be a couple of days, pressed again on what this meant, she then moved from couple of days to middle of next week. I also pressed her to confirm that this would be next week, mentioning that I have had misleading info from CS before regarding delivery. She said that, yes, this meant it would be with me by next week.

Not really sure how it can be in their warehouse and then take a whole week to get to store, but now that she is the second person to say my order 'awaiting dispatch' I hope that means some progress. 

@Toby I wanted to include you on this as this is the exact answer I had from a customer service rep at 10.27 today (23/9). If this is not true, or not the case, then that would be extreemly disspaointing. 

Message 1097 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot believe i'm STILL yet to receive a text from O2 since i placed my order!!!!!!

Absolute bunch of cowboys!

Message 1098 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone that ordered a Plus Jet Black got the text? 

Im getting nothing, complete radio silence. 

Message 1099 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
darn just got excited had an email from o2 to find it was from the robot @Toby im now level 3 lol
Message 1100 of 3,109