Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

I don't think anyone has a clue what is going on, I'm giving up checking that way it'll be a surprise when it eventually turns up
Level 3: Thinker

@Anonymous wrote:

And i get a message saying that i won't be getting my phone today and that it is out of stock. With no timeline of when i might be getting my phone. 

So that's it for me. I'll be moving my business elsewhere. 

Have you received that message today? I've not had anything through yet but usually get my messages just after 10:00.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

"Hi Charlie, sorry your order is showing as out of stock so it wont be dispatched today. You can follow on My O2 by selecting my orders, K O2"

And i can't follow my orders K because it isn't even in there now. 

Anonymous

@Anonymous what did you order?
Anonymous

I've been silently following the forum.
Reading through another thread in the community and came across this. Both posted this morning

"mattuk82 

Level 2: Apprentice

Sep 22

two weeks tomrrow no email no text nothing...... iphone 7 plus black 128gb"

"Rabb 

9:12 AM

I ordered 256 jet black on the 9th but canceled and reordered a 128gb Black on the 21st. I got tracking number yesterday. It due for delivery today."

I'm just so confused as to what o2 are playing at. They're losing customers and doing nothing about it.

Level 3: Thinker

Those are probably 7s and and not 7+.

Anonymous

Is this a joke?

Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte

@Anonymous wrote:
Reading through another thread in the community and came across this. Both posted this morning

"mattuk82 

Sep 22

"Rabb 

I ordered 256 jet black on the 9th but canceled and reordered a 128gb Black on the 21st. I got tracking number yesterday. It due for delivery today."

I'm just so confused as to what o2 are playing at. They're losing customers and doing nothing about it.

is that a 128gb plus in black or just a 7. The only reason i ask is because i ordered a 128gb black plus on the 9th and have not recieved a thing yet.

Level 4: Observant

@Anonymous wrote:

"mattuk82 

Sep 22

"Rabb 

watch for people trolling

Anonymous

@Jeevster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

"mattuk82 

Sep 22

"Rabb 

watch for people trolling

So we can't trust O2 or the customers of them posting in this forum... what is life right now?