cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hahaha! Well I'm done for now, I really wanna just leave it now as I know it won't be coming anytime soon but I'll probably be back on tomorrow getting annoyed and yet more lies ........
Message 1001 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've placed an order with Apple today for the same phone. They are saying the middle of October for delivery. 

If it comes before o2 manage to deliver (which wouldn't surprise me) then it's goodbye o2. 

Gonna let fate fate decide it, especially as none of the Apple stores near me never have anything bigger than 32GB Plus in stock. 

Message 1002 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

A lot of people on Reddit who bought their phone directly from Apple are seeing UPS tracking showing a delay leaving South Korea due to a mehcanical fault, persumbly of the plane.

Might not affect O2's stock.. but it might!

Message 1003 of 3,109

Naywa01
Level 3: Thinker
  • 46 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Anonymous That's what I ordered at just before 9am on the 9th, no I have not got it or any texts/emails, but even worse I went for click and collect!! So I might just get it for xmas slight_smile
Message 1004 of 3,109

Naywa01
  • 46 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Anonymous, usually with DPD it can take a few hours for a tracking number to show any detail on their website. When it does the first thing you'll see is something like 'package details received' before it then goes on to received at depot/hub etc
Message 1005 of 3,109

Robsa
  • 66 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looking at stock levels on Apple stores of the iPhone 7 Plus tonight...

In the south-east, there was at least:

One black 32gb

a few silver 32/128/256

a few gold 32/128/256

All iPhone 7 Pluses, all available for pickup tomorrow morning if you wanted to reserve one right now...

This is as of tonight, eg: before the 6am refresh for Apple.  Tomorrow morning there will almost certainly be even more available to people.

If you haven't been so foolish as to book a pre-order, my suggestion is to go online either tonight (if you want one of the above) or tomorrow at 6am (and have a good chance of getting other 7 pluses, probably not the jet black though).

The shortage seems to now be going... well, except for us poor black 7 plus O2 pre-order fools!  But, the way I see it, the more of you cancelling, the better the chance I will have for getting mine before christmas!  I'm still waaaaay down the pre-order list, having only ordered around 9.30am on 9/9...  

Message 1006 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ho, ho ho Merry Christmas @Naywa01
Message 1007 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black

I've had no contact from o2 since my upgrade on 09/09/16 (£25 buy out), other than the order confirmation/legal that came through via text & email within 10 minutes of the order. Radio silence ever since.

My housemates iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black arrived on launch day and we ordered at the exact same time, with him being a new o2 customer after I recommended them based on my experience over the last few years.

I jokingly said "Let's race to see who arrives first." He sent his to be delivered to our Apt., I set mine for click & collect.

I can understand stock shortages and I really don't mind waiting. What has agitated me is the fact that I have spent an unneccesary £25 on my contract buyout, my bank balance is £215 down and I have not yet anything to actually show for it.

Not even a simple courtesy email or text to update me on my order. Nothing.

I stuck with o2 as I have been happy with their service over the last few years I've been with them. Their upgrade price was competative and I thought why not.

Oh well, communication is key. Keep me in the loop and I'll be happily patient. But, for now, I guess I'll just have to take being patient.

Message 1008 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

just finished he'd a repeat chat session which mirrored last Thursdays chat to the T!

According to the agent I spoke to stock of the iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB is landing in the U.K. tomorrow but only people added to the priority list will get 1st shout but I agree with another post outlining the fact we are being told what we want to hear therefore will not get my hopes up!

The easiest part of the process was having our money taken!

Good luck all!

Message 1009 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've placed an order with Apple today for the same phone. They are saying the middle of October for delivery. 

If it comes before o2 manage to deliver (which wouldn't surprise me) then it's goodbye o2. 

Gonna let fate fate decide it, especially as none of the Apple stores near me never have anything bigger than 32GB Plus in stock. 

you need to go onto their website as 6am when they release stock to the stores and arrange a local pickup

Message 1010 of 3,109