cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been on the phone to CS and a nice lady has told me that O2 usually receive 4 large deliveries from Apple per month and each delivery brings with it thousands of items- iPhones, iPads etc.
She went on to say that O2 have asked Apple for a larger than usual delivery this weekend to fulfill all pre-orders placed between 9th and 12th and that my order should be in this slot (ordered on 10th, i7+ 128gb black), why these dates specifically I don't know but she did sound very convincing and kept calling me darling...so I'm sold on O2's new approach to CS and for once through this fog of chaos I feel informed and flattered!

How accurate this info is I don't know but like everyone else here I'm just popping 2p in the O2 juke box and seeing what pony comes out next!

Just to the 12th? That's displeasing. I've seen a few that have ordered after the 12th already receiving their phones, even of popular models.

Message 981 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told by live chat to keep looking at my order . I keep looking at my o2 account nothing as changed. I've not received any text or update like o2 are saying. 

Message 982 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I forgot to say I ordered on 10th 

Message 983 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been told by live chat that "I do see you have order the phone on 09/09/2016 and we have receive the stock." and "It will be delivered within 2-3 working days."

Message 984 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why people are still using the live chat is beyond me.

"be assured"
Message 985 of 3,109

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Ok I apologise fellow iPhone waiters 😂

So today/yesterday whatever we want to say we received this update

"Update as of 10:00 21/09/2016 - Good news. We've received more stock from Apple on selected iPhone 7 models. If your iPhone is coming into our warehouse you'll get a text today.

Currently there's still a shortage of the following models:

iPhone 7 JET Black 256GB
iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB
iPhone 7 Plus Black 256GB

Our customers that have pre-ordered these models are guaranteed to receive the very first phones that hit our warehouse.

Affected customers remain our priority and we'll continue to work with Apple to get them their new iPhones as soon as possible."

Clearly it states there that there are 3 particular models that have a shortage, no mention of the + 32GB Black which I've ordered yet when I call CS I get told they've had an update and there is a shortage of all Black and Jet Black Models of both the standard and + sizes, when I question why CS are being told different things than the actual customers waiting for their products guess what????? I get the answer..... "I can only go of what I'm told"
Message 986 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Why people are still using the live chat is beyond me.

"be assured"

Personally it's my daily entertainment through this dreadful wait.

Message 987 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Lets hope none of our phones are having these adventures 

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/22/iphone-7-shipments-bouncing-between-us-asia/

Crazy

Message 988 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I think it just passes the time

Message 989 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went straight back on live chat with someone else who told me no it had not been despatched. In the space of 10 mins I went from being congratuled on my new phone to being told still showing as future date despatch. I have both scripts so hopefully these utter lies can be followed up on

Message 990 of 3,109