cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to let everyone know, I got a text yesterday saying mine was out of stock, then got another text at about 5pm lastnight saying that my iphone had been dispatched and its out for delivery today, so don't listen to those generic texts they send to everyone.
Message 871 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous what phone did you order?

Message 872 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Iphone 7 black 256, was going for the 7+ but can't wait till November.
Message 873 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gone on to MY 02 to see if anything had changed and even that's down now!
Message 874 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Peeps

Just back from Apple in Basingstoke where I chose to stick with White/Silver as originally planned. The Gold was nice but the Silver is nicer. Went with the Apple Upgrade Plan on the 256GB Silver Plus inc Apple Care. Staff were awesome as always and the chap said he's heard the same from customers with regards to all carriers. I'll be on the phone shortly to cancel my upgrade and quite possibly ask for something to be done on my airtime or I may go somewhere else. Long term customer.

Message 875 of 3,109

CINQ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered a iphone 7 plus 256gb black on 9th September, apart from all the legal emails have heard NOTHING from o2 about the delay, no emails, no texts.

Have used chat, which promised phone Last Saturday... Nothing,

Called and was told it would be Monday possibly Tuesday.... Nothing

WHY are o2 being so bad to existing customers (9years), you are forcing them away to your compititors by non comunication. People understand there is a delay, just be honest and consistant across the board. Your customer service is non existant.

As for extra data if its delayed, that is a poor cop out. Most people are on large data plans already, if you want to rescue the situation give people a credit on a case/airpods perhaps. But mostly, look at EE in how to handle the situation. Might as well sack your marketing team as your anti-marketing team (customer support) is destroying any reason to use your company.

Bill

Message 876 of 3,109

PrivateWahts
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Here's what EE provides on their community forums: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Apple/iPhone-7-and-iPhone-7-Plus-Delivery-Information/td-p/474245

A network offering clarification?! @Toby Why can't O2 do this rather than underhand methods such as texting people after their phone lines are closed, not texting customers at all or telling different things to different people. If there was some clear communication such as "We've still not heard anything from Apple" at least keeping us in the loop, people would be far less frustrated and wanting to leave O2.

It's an absolute disgrace.

Message 877 of 3,109

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well it's arrived....

IMG_1578.JPG

Message 878 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have to say never had service like this before from any phone company. The customer service agents seem to have no clue on what to say to anybody and the online chat guys are blatant liars.

I ordered the iPhone 7+ Jet Black 128GB 9/9 at 10:05.

Apart from all the usual emails and legal stuff I haven't heard a thing!

I call and call o2 and nobody still seems any the wiser of what is going on. I have been told about 10 different things still with no clue when my phone will arrive.

I now cannot acces my My o2 account.

And now when you call o2 CS there systems are down.

Brilliant service O2 ???
Message 879 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@uncleiven197 what size is that? I'm still waiting on the 128gb Matte black plus
Message 880 of 3,109