cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

7+ 32Gb Rose Gold x 2

7+ 32Gb Matte Black x 1

I am even upgrading 3 lines. They have agreed to wipe the cost of the one off fee on each phone when they get delivered. They have charged already for 2 of them

You literally could not make up the wild responses from customer service. Also had a respoinse that said there were loads of faulty units and they were being sent back to Apple and that no 7's or 7+'s were available anywhere in the world!

Message 661 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

why would you get a new number if your upgrading ? or is it a new contract ?

It's a new contract for me as I'm currently with Three

Message 662 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered 256GB iphone 7 plus in jet black, on 9th September, confirmation email at 0811.
Have spoken on live chat on 3 occasions, all they have given me is pure BS. Spoke with CS last Thursday who said i will recieve a text or email when it is dispatched and was assured i'd get it on release day. Spoke again on Friday, when they told me it is sold out and i would recieve an email or text giving me an update on my order on Tuesday. Spoke with them again today, and they told me i will recieve a text or email at 1700 this evening to give me an update on delivery and every customer will recieve it. I asked if this would be an update on MY delivery, or just a generic text sent to all customers, to which she had no answer. I have had no emails, no texts, absolutely sweet FA since i got my confirmation email after i placed my order on the 9th. The service i am recieving, as are many others, is an absolute disgrace! I serve in the armed forces, being deployed abroad in a couple of weeks for a few months, and i will be paying for something i'm not even going to be using. My guess is i'm going to have to cancel my order. So much for preordering it early on the 9th... conpletely pointless!
Message 663 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent the transcript to my email but I've not received it, disappointed as i wanted it to quote for when tomorrow comes.

Message 664 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

7+ 32Gb Rose Gold x 2

7+ 32Gb Matte Black x 1

I am even upgrading 3 lines. They have agreed to wipe the cost of the one off fee on each phone when they get delivered. They have charged already for 2 of them

You literally could not make up the wild responses from customer service. Also had a respoinse that said there were loads of faulty units and they were being sent back to Apple and that no 7's or 7+'s were available anywhere in the world!

Some people who ordered direct from Apple and were tracking their shipments saw them redirected back to China at one point, so this may not be entirely beyond the realms of possibility

Message 665 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
In regards to the faulty iPhone's, been hearing it's with the data looms which are creating a hiss noise when under heavy load. Early plus adopters have a audibly louder hiss that the guys receiving them now. Maybe a reason why there has been huge shortages in stock.
Message 666 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I may have just cut my noise of to spite my face, but I've now cancelled my order with O2 and ordered the same odel direct from Apple with a delivery date of 2-3 weeks.

It's more to do with princle and the total lack of cummication from O2. I'll be moving my number to Vodaphone when the new handset arrives, as they have better sim only deal ATM.  I'll only be stuck with O2 until my iPad contract runs out whihc ufortantly I have only recently got through O2.

Message 667 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
there seems to have been a media black out regarding iphone 7 plus delays. cant find any info on any site unless it is 3 days old....
Message 668 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not looking promising on the plus getting delivered this week
Message 669 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well...my order has been randomly cancelled and they can't explain to me why it's been cancelled, partly relieved after a nightmare of a CS experience I've had with O2. Going to keep my eye on getting it with Apple directly now. Best of luck everyone really enjoyed being in this forum thread will keep reading!
Message 670 of 3,109