cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered 32GB Gold iPhone 7 Plus

Message 631 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Guessing that us (ordered black/jet black) are going to have a long long wait for ours 😞 Apple were bound to know this was gonna happen why not make more or just do what they done with previous releases and release the phones on different days depending on the region? 

Does seem silly that Apple are surprised the jet black model that was in every single marketing photo and demo they did is the most sought after.

Standard Apple practice, ramp up hype.

My money is on shippments coming early Oct as a nice little boost for their Q4 stats.

Message 632 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

We fully understand that it can be frustrating to wait for an update. Unfortunately our community team cannot chase up individual cases from the community at this time. All we can ask you to do at this moment is to wait for an update on your order via MyO2 if you are in need of updated delivery info. Also, general updates are posted in the link below, as many of you are aware.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 633 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopfully, I need mine ASAP my 6plus is faulty 😞 and im going away in november. A little update from O2 wouldnt go a miss.

Message 634 of 3,109

COX1989
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Toby but why cant we have the choice to change colours to a less in demand handset if we want to in order to get it quicker, it would help us out as well as O2. It would definitely shorten the que, i suggested this yesterday.

Message 635 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Hi guys,

We fully understand that it can be frustrating to wait for an update. Unfortunately our community team cannot chase up individual cases from the community at this time. All we can ask you to do at this moment is to wait for an update on your order via MyO2 if you are in need of updated delivery info. Also, general updates are posted in the link below, as many of you are aware.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

@Toby Bit tricky when My02 doesnt show the order. It's like I never came and gave you money.

Message 636 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby you say "wait for an update"

I've been waiting for an update for almost 2 weeks yet O2 are super fast to grab my money and stay quiet. I haven't even been receiving any correspondence via text or email. Something would at least be nice.

I don't care if it's bad news, just give me something that shows you know I exist. Make it personal. I'm a paying customer for crying out loud.

Message 637 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a bit excited there at receiving my first O2 email since I placed the order....

Because of your great contributions, I have just moved you up to Level 2: Apprentice.

Thanks for being part of the O2 community - It''s because of members like yourself that this place is as great as it is.

All I've done is moan, but if you like my contribution Ill keep it up!.....

Message 638 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

If you received an email or text when you initially ordered, your MyO2 will update when there is available info on your order itself.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 639 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Toby

Why are other carriers receiving deliveries and sending out 7 pluses (including the black models) to their customers whilst o2 haven't received any?
Message 640 of 3,109