cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

This business with O2 is becoming just a little unsettling. I mean they are pretty much on radio silence with respect to anything... however EE are very honest about their stock levels, telling customers that they have received stock and now promising to send out delivery estimates. Even their boss did a video. O2 have done nothing except tell a lot of BS and treat their customers like vermin. Makes you wonder if O2 have fallen out with Apple.

Message 601 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Doubt they have fallen out, its just O2 dont really care after they have your money. I phones CS about canceling as i'll go to EE who will atleast give me a date and ive now been told im unable to cancel until they deliver the phone.

Message 602 of 3,109

StevenB14
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Doubt they have fallen out, its just O2 dont really care after they have your money. I phones CS about canceling as i'll go to EE who will atleast give me a date and ive now been told im unable to cancle until they deliver the phone.

I would be fighting that the whole way.  No chance they can hold your money ransom like that and especially since it could be weeks until the phones actually turn up.

Message 603 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This business with O2 is becoming just a little unsettling. I mean they are pretty much on radio silence with respect to anything... however EE are very honest about their stock levels, telling customers that they have received stock and now promising to send out delivery estimates. Even their boss did a video. O2 have done nothing except tell a lot of BS and treat their customers like vermin. Makes you wonder if O2 have fallen out with Apple.

Completely agree that EE are doing an excellent job of handling it all. O2, THAT is how it's done!

Message 604 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@StevenB14 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Doubt they have fallen out, its just O2 dont really care after they have your money. I phones CS about canceling as i'll go to EE who will atleast give me a date and ive now been told im unable to cancle until they deliver the phone.

I would be fighting that the whole way.  No chance they can hold your money ransom like that and especially since it could be weeks until the phones actually turn up.

Agreed. You haven't received what you've paid for. Your contract doesn't start until you receive the device, so there's no contract to be held to either.

Message 605 of 3,109

Splodge
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Taken from the Which Website ....

Returning online goods

The Distance Selling Regulations may not sound very inspiring but they do actually give you impressive rights and protection when you buy goods at a distance – be it online, by catalogue, by phone or from a TV shopping channel. In a nutshell, you have the right to a description of the goods or service you’re buying, the price, delivery and cancellation rights and information about the seller – which includes a geographical address if payment is taken.

If you choose to cancel your order, you have the right to do so at any time  from the point of making the order up to seven working days from the day after receiving your goods. And significantly, if you cancel your order before receiving your goods the retailer must pay return postage costs, even if their T&Cs says differently.

But despite these regulations, it seems that some online retailers are still giving consumers the wrong information about their right to cancel.

Message 606 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Really? I cancelled my order over the phone last night? The only reason they couldn't cancel it ( I imagine) is if its been dispatched

Message 607 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Splodge wrote:

Taken from the Which Website ....

Returning online goods

The Distance Selling Regulations may not sound very inspiring but they do actually give you impressive rights and protection when you buy goods at a distance – be it online, by catalogue, by phone or from a TV shopping channel. In a nutshell, you have the right to a description of the goods or service you’re buying, the price, delivery and cancellation rights and information about the seller – which includes a geographical address if payment is taken.

If you choose to cancel your order, you have the right to do so at any time  from the point of making the order up to seven working days from the day after receiving your goods. And significantly, if you cancel your order before receiving your goods the retailer must pay return postage costs, even if their T&Cs says differently.

But despite these regulations, it seems that some online retailers are still giving consumers the wrong information about their right to cancel.

And that, my friends, is a golden ticket. If mine isn't available over the weekend for collect in store, I shall be cancelling my O2 order and getting it direct from Apple. I'll be quoting this regulation.

Message 608 of 3,109

KingKojo
Level 3: Thinker
  • 35 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

an absolute farce that we get updates, with no apology whatsoever, that are only done every 4 days and called "regular"

O2 are a disgrace to the mobile networks not because of a stupid iPhone but the way they are treating customers and distinctly ignoring and lying to customers. Then continue to do so despite the outrage. 

I'll be leaving them come iPhone 8 time, it's currently about convenience.

Also everyone's Refresh date is screwed because they've been slacking on the deliveries meaning come September next year everyone will have to pay even more to upgrade early (extra month's bill) making the 12 months refresh plan a joke as we all know that's what most customers want to use to upgrade to the next iPhone immediately.

I'd rather my Refresh date was confirmed for 09/09/2017 as an apology rather than an extra 5GB of data on top of the 20GB I'm shelling £70 a month for. Muppets.

@Toby why are O2 so arrogant not ONE apology has been made for these delays and the extremely poor communication? "We are sorry to say" it says in texts but no actual apology. No apology AT ALL in the iphone 7 updates part - sod the phone, it's this courtesy that has NOT been extended to customers that grates. 

Message 609 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks to ltelfer

Ltelfer Ltelfer Level 2: Apprentice
12:15 AM
http://www.istocknow.com/live/

Use that to find stock just choose the phone your looking for on the drop down lists

I now have a iPhone 7 plus in Matt black picked up from Watford 😁 Got a EE sim only 8gb data and unlimited texts and calls!!
Message 610 of 3,109