cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing for me, either. Chat told me I would have my phone (silver plus 128GB) within 2 weeks. They also told me I would get a text or e-mail update about stock on the 20th. 

I've, as predicted, had no such text or e-mail.. And therefore am not expecting the phone by the 30th September either. 

I'm just going to try and forget that I pre-ordered, and that they took my money, and that they lied about stock during ore-order placement, and that they continue to give customers no updates... Then when I do finally get it, it'll be like a little surprise. 

I pre-ordered on 12th Sept.. So I didn't expect it launch day. But seriously, communication goes a long, long way. Disgraceful service from the top here.

Not a happy 12+ year customer...

Message 551 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So no one received an email or text yesterday?

How can o2 bare face lie like that? We need answers now o2. We are out of pocket with nothing to show for it, it's ridiculous!!

Message 552 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Texts were sent out yesterday but reached an average of 20% of pre orders according to the straw poll on here that starts on post 40.

Was a very generic text saying wait till Thursday for an update.
Message 553 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered 7+ 128 Black on the 13th

No text or email update beyond original confirmation, now in progress

Not really expecting much now as those on the 9th have had nothing, and I am surely way down this mythical queue that I haven't been told about by the company

Absurd really

Message 554 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Been a customer about the same. I don't mind waiting just wish they would tell us whats happening. Shocking for a communications network. Ironic really.

Message 555 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm going to wait it out and see if my collect in store is available on Friday 23rd like it said in my original email and as I've been told it will be by CS. If it's not then I'm going to switch my focus to getting one outright from an Apple Store.
Message 556 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

They need to issue refunds for the folk that have paid for the handset and put up an info page that has lead times for each size/colour/memory combination. Issues with supply are beyond O2's control but I am sure they are sat on a huge chunk of money that they have taken for pre orders that they have no hope of fulfilling in a timely manner.

The fact that they happily took our money and are now being less than forthcoming about when they will give us the goods that we have paid for is scandalous in my opinion.

The other thing that is niggling away at me is that my new contract will now start later than planned through no fault of mine. So in 12 or 24 months time when I want to upgrade in line with Apple's new release cycle I will have to pay off the balance of the contract which will be out of sync with the september release cycle due to this delay.  

Message 557 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand the supply/demand issue, just as much as I can understand that there's not much o2 can do about it. What I can't deal with is the complete lack of consistency, be it the CS, none-the-wiser in-store staff, or the ambigious updates here.

So I speak to CS a few days ago. Guaranteed 'click, wait for eternity & collect' for the 28th of this month - great. Speak to them today; 'it will be with you by 30th Oct - but I've put a priority note on your account'. Clearly the scripts for these buffoons changes daily. 

What's worse is that o2 are saying a max delivery time of 2 weeks when going through the ordering process again. 

What's with the complete lack of strategy? At least EE's CEO done a small apologetic video. o2? Forget that - we'll just take your money and sit on it.

TL;DR: o2 are seeminly happy in taking your money, whilst playing a blind eye to any level of empathy to their customers. Great!

Message 558 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm guessing there is no news today
Message 559 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive just been told all pre orders will be atleast 6 weeks. wtf i hope that is not true.
Message 560 of 3,109