cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Right you're my order twin. Basically we haven't got a bob hopes chance of getting it this month but I guess we'all just have to deal with that. I mean it did say "up to 6 weeks" when we ordered.
Message 521 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

People on MR reporting 256GB Jet Blacks that were in the End Sept/Beginning Oct time frame are now showing as dispatched.

Message 522 of 3,109

tomjo
Level 3: Thinker
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just had a wee chat with live chat... if anyone was in any doubt they follow a script. grin

Please apologise and explain that there is a market-wide delay in receiving iPhone 7 stock so we still haven't received enough devices to be able to fulfil all pre-orders due on launch day.

More info

I had something similar earlier today... Cat

Please rest assure, we'll be holding their place in the queue and will be getting their device to them as quickly as we can.

Message 523 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I knew all CS followed scripts because all of the scripts posted here (and in my own scripts too) ask for the 1st and 3rd letters of your security question.

Not very secure if you ask me.

Message 524 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've noticed that @Anonymous, they always ask for the 1st and 3rd... not secure at all, needs review ASAP
Message 525 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've noticed that @Anonymous, they always ask for the 1st and 3rd... not secure at all, needs review ASAP

Glad it wasn't just me that thought that....

Message 526 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous got a feeling that delivery today is soley for people who ordered via apple unless we miraculously get tracking information tomorrow.
Message 527 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

Right you're my order twin. Basically we haven't got a bob hopes chance of getting it this month but I guess we'all just have to deal with that. I mean it did say "up to 6 weeks" when we ordered.

I'm your triplet, but from an earlier mother. 

I ordered the same but at 0805 on the 9th. Said order now for delivery on the 16th. Had no texts or updates apart from the initial emails. 

I doubt I will get mine this month either, which is shocking. Really annoyed with Apple for allowing this happen and with o2 for their pisspoor CS approach. 

Message 528 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opened another chat session due to not receiving the txt between 10am and 6pm

Advised that i will receive txt by midnight tonight but she advised that my order was still on track for the end of this week as they have already started the deliveries on priority....

Message 529 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wouldn't believe anything they say pal
Message 530 of 3,109