cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have spoken to live chat and we should all get an email stating our exact date of delivery by the end of today.

That sounds far too good to be true.

Message 511 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did he say "be assured" yes or no?
Message 512 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have spoken to live chat and we should all get an email stating our exact date of delivery by the end of today.

That sounds far too good to be true.

@Anonymous I have had an email just now and it is the same that i recieved when i placed the order.  I guess thats communication for you.  I have now had this email 3 times.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 513 of 3,109

COX1989
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Below is the email i have just recieved regarding my complaint about delivery of the iphone 7 plus preorders, i am not at all happy with this as i raised a valid point that wasnt answered. 1 was that at the time of order why was i not made aware of the 6 week timeframe and 2 why did my money get taken if they knew they could not provide the product. Also this confirms the 6 week waiting time:

20 September 2016

Our reference: xxxxxxxxxx

Mobile number: xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxx

My understanding of your complaint

Thank you for letting us know you’ve had a problem and for giving us a chance to help. To do this I have considered your complaint and all of the issues involved.

You’re unhappy that the delivery of your new iPhone 7 Plus 128GB has been delayed and that we’re unable to say when you’ll receive the phone.

My actions I’m sorry to see you’ve had a reason to raise a complaint, I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. The iPhone 7 Plus 128GB currently has a six week wait until expected delivery. I appreciate that this is a longer delivery than you originally expected. As we work on a first come, first served basis for our stock, I’m unable to uphold this aspect of your complaint, no further action will be taken.

Next steps

I hope I’ve explained our position clearly. If not, please get in touch. My details are at the top of this letter and I’m available Tuesday to Friday 10:00am until 5:00pm. We want to do everything we can to resolve your complaint so please let me know if you're unhappy with my decision.

If I don’t hear from you within the next seven days I will assume my actions meet your expectations but do let me know if this is not the case. If we are unable to agree an outcome which you feel is suitable, or if your complaint remains unresolved after eight weeks from you first contacting us about this issue, you can ask the Ombudsman Service to look at your complaint. This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes and the details are below:

Ombudsman Service

PO Box 730

Warrington

WA4 6WU

Message 514 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
According to MR forums a big shipment has arrived in Warsaw for delivery to the UK. Let's hope they're for o2 customers and not the apple upgrade program.
Message 515 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Doubt o2 will be seeing any of them
Message 516 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a wee chat with live chat... if anyone was in any doubt they follow a script. grin

Please apologise and explain that there is a market-wide delay in receiving iPhone 7 stock so we still haven't received enough devices to be able to fulfil all pre-orders due on launch day.

More info

Message 517 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous thats so funny, I guess that teaches the operator not to cut and past without editing .  Thats made my day. Dance

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 518 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha exactly! They did have some 'info' that Id receive a text by Thursday but considering someone elses live chat expert above said end of today. I doubt it's factual.

Awaiting iphone 7 plus 128gb jet black, pre-ordered at around 2pm on 9th.

Message 519 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Web chat just told me I will not receive my iPhone (at least was honest) and said O2 is receiving more stock on the 25th but they can't tell if it will fulfill all the pre-orders.

Till date I had no communication from O2 apart from the contract, legal docs, credit conditions and order.

I have two issues at the moment...

1st - Almost tooke me 30min to complete my order on the 9th, website was really bad, and I've been charged on my first order £69.99 and the website crashed, finally later I was abble to place my order successfully. 11 days now and my £69.99 still pending on my account that I can't use and I believe I should have my money back.

2nd - initial order process website shows me estimate collect 23rd September, and when I've got the e-mail from O2 it states collect 21st October. I still have my 6S+ and looks brand new, that's not the issue, but how Apple and O2 manage to do something like this. I don't expect a phone been manufactured just because I want one, but I'm an Apple customer since 18 years now, and I've never missed one launch product ever.

O2 isn't giving feedback and I do understand why, because they have NONE from Apple, and I believe they know as many as we know so far.

I'm not happy, but remember O2 is a customer for Apple, and Apple failed on O2, and now O2 is failing on us because they can't do a thing!

Once upon a time O2 was the iPhone network, and that's how Apple pays back! Thanks

"O2 was the first ever UK network to sell Apple's iPhone, with the company's CEO Steve Jobs choosing the carrier principally for the quality of its 3G coverage. Although O2's exclusivity deal with Apple has now ended, it has retained its reputation for superb mobile internet provision. It's also still one of the go-to networks when you're in the market for a high-end handset"

Message 520 of 3,109