cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, StuBoy, that is more or less word for word the same chat response I just had

Message 441 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
i just feel that 02 are completly lying to us now to fob us off........ id rather be told "i dont know" rather than yes yes yes yes yes yes yes NO!
Message 442 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this on the Apple Store App or on a desktop website? Sorry for the questions!

Message 443 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I have just called customer sevice, I feel so sorry for these guys as thay are dealing with the same enquires.  He did advise me that i was a platinume custome (i guess this is due to being in a contract for a long time).  I explained that people on here are being advised that they being told that they are being prioratised, he explained to me that he has no idea why customes are being told this.  He went on to say that if you were numbe 100 in the que for the modle you ordered you will remain at 100 and that they can not move your possision so if the get 50 phones in of your ordered modle then tou wont get your phone until O2 recieve it.  He said that they only get updated when the website is updated.  He did say that all affected customers should be getting messages today.  He did say that they are unadle to tell were individual customers are possisioned in the que.  

I do believe that this CS agent genuinly gave me all the info he had.  I hope that this situation gets resolved soon for the sake of the agents on the end of the customer service agents sake.  It must be hell for them at the moment.

Thank you to the guy i spoke to today.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 444 of 3,109

COX1989
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I personally feel extremely let down by O2. I've been with them for years and always found them to be a great company for helping you out in any situation and really going above and beyond to get what you need. Until this i would have gladly reccommended them to anyone and been happy in the knowledge that i had pointed someone in the right direction.

Now i feel abandond and as if they have just taken my money and run. Its so disheartening to know that a company your loyal to and believe wants to help, is only looking to fill its pockets with your cash and then go completely silent like a thief in the night.

I hope that we all get this sorted asap and that o2 take a look at what there loyal customers are saying about them, because if it was my company that was being spoke about like this, i would be devastated.

Message 445 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't had any comms from O2 since the original email confirmation of the pre-order on the morning of 09/09. Does that mean I'm not an "affected customer"? I was originally told "up to 2 weeks" so I guess I should have it by the end of the month (assuming the clock starts ticking from 16th as opposed to 9th)?
Message 446 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Me I ordered Rose Gold Cry

Message 447 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been confirmed in-store that the clock starts ticking from the launch date (16th). 

If your order said "Up to 2 weeks" then it's 2 weeks from Friday 16th... not the 9th. 

Message 448 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, so ive been following this thread for a few days hoping I was one of the lucky ones. I'm not.

Anyway.. I order the 7+ Black 32GB on 9/9 8.45am and my boyfriend shortly after me - both with delivery expectation 'Up to 2 weeks'. I've had no email, no delay text, no nothing from O2. Anyway... My boyfriend got a call today saying that he wouldnt be receiving his iPhone (exactly the same as mine) until 30th November.

Live chat are useless. They just say it's out of stock and I will get an email and text when it is dispatched "up to 6 weeks" (Tell me something I don't know please!!)

This was a call from 'O2 Head Office on behalf of his local O2 Store' (even though he ordered online). We called back the number who's automated message said 'Thanks for calling the O2 Business Centre' and someone picked up. When he said he wanted to cancel his order and his contract, they said they couldnt do it. And to call 202.

Then I spoke to a poor boy who knew nothing and didn't even know how to cancel my order and refund me my 'Handset Upfront Fee'. However, he did credit my O2 account with £10 for the inconvencience.

I repeatedly said that I knew it wasnt his fault, and I was sorry to be another one of those customers. He asked if there was anything they could do to stop me from cancelling my contract. I said "Yes, tell me where I am in the queue and realistically how long will it take before I recieve my new iPhone". He couldn't. 

Anyway, I told him to keep my order and my contract going for now. Mainly because i've still got my fingers crossed that i'm going to be lucky and get my handset sooner than 3 can deliver the one I just ordered online (estimated 7th October). Because I really don;t want to leave O2!

@Anonymous this was what I posted yesterday. I've fully given up that I will see the phone delivered by O2 before 30/11.

Message 449 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

A new update has been added to the iPhone delivery update page. I also made a post here earlier and this is the latest update I have.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 450 of 3,109