cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just seen the following on o2's iphone offers page where they're posting the updates:

Update as of 10:00 20/09/2016 - We're yet to receive detail on the delivery of the outstanding stock required to complete all our pre-orders. Affected customers remain our priority and we'll continue to work with Apple to get customers their new iPhones as soon as possible.
Message 431 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Text Received on Tue: no Device: Plus 256gb jet blck When pre-ordered: 09/09 9am spoken with 4 differant cs agents in two days been told, 1.phone is out for delievery you will recieve it today or tomorow, 2. let me check.... on hold for 5 mins and then hung up on, 3. you will recieve the phone when we send it...... 4. asked to speak to manager this time as of previous two calls been very rude and hung up on. to be told please wait on a silent hold while i transfere you to a manger, and then ............................................. hung up on again!!!!!!! service we are reciving from 02 CS is terrible, ive not recieved any info since my pre-order email sent after i ordered the phone which said ill recieve my order on the 16th of september......................................
Message 432 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Text Received on Tue: no Device: Plus 256gb jet blck When pre-ordered: 09/09 9am spoken with 4 differant cs agents in two days been told, 1.phone is out for delievery you will recieve it today or tomorow, 2. let me check.... on hold for 5 mins and then hung up on, 3. you will recieve the phone when we send it...... 4. asked to speak to manager this time as of previous two calls been very rude and hung up on. to be told please wait on a silent hold while i transfere you to a manger, and then ............................................. hung up on again!!!!!!! service we are reciving from 02 CS is terrible, ive not recieved any info since my pre-order email sent after i ordered the phone which said ill recieve my order on the 16th of september....................................
Message 433 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just reserved an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black in Southampton Apple store (90 minutes drive from me).

The end is in sight for meeeeeeeeee! I can't believe how awful O2 have been at communication, especially when their main competitor (EE) have managed to do it. I wonder how many people have actually left O2 in the last week?

Although I see another fight coming on with O2 as the CS rep I spoke to on the phone last night said my contract was finished and I was on a 30-day rolling contract now. But having checked my O2, my contract renewal date is February 2017! Am I being thick, but that means I can't cancel until then right?

Message 434 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Surely nothing can be more embarassing for O2 (a Communications company) to have such a horrendous communication breakdown.

Talk about ironic.

Message 435 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Text Received on Tue: No

Device: Plus 128Gb Black

When Preordered: 09/09 08:45
Message 436 of 3,109

COX1989
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What i want to know is how they have them in store in-stock, yet cant provide enough for the preorders ?

Message 437 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

How things can change in a few lines of chat....

O2: Hello, it's O2 here. I hope you're well
ME: Hi O2, I'm not too bad thanks. Hope you're doing well despite all the iPhone issues. Are you able to give me a quick update regarding when my order is expected to be available? The order number is **************
O2: Sure, will let you know
O2: May I know your fullname please ?
ME: *********
O2: Thanks
O2: Just to confirm are you the account holder ?
ME: I am, yes
O2: Can you tell me the 1st and 3rd characters of your security answer please?
ME: ****
O2: Perfect !
O2: Thanks for the verification. I appreciate your co-operation with the security check
ME: No problems
O2: you will receive and e-mail on 22nd September confirming the date and time of the Delivery
O2: and also I have forwarded a e-mail to my manager and the Delivery Organisation to arrange the delivery as soon as possible
ME: So will it be available for collection from my chosen store on the 23rd?
O2: Yes
O2: You will get a confirmation about this on 22nd
ME: Awesome, thanks
O2: you are most welcome !
ME: Sorry, just to check, does this mean you actually have my device in stock now? Or are you waiting for it to be delivered by Apple?
O2: We will get the Stock on 22nd and we will confirm this with our customer accordingly
ME: Oh, so there's no guarantee it will be the 23rd then 😞
O2: You will get a confirmation for this and most probably you will receive the order on 23rd
ME: OK thanks. It started so sound good for 23rd, now not so sure. Oh well
O2: As we will confirm on 22nd to our customer about the confirmation about your order
ME: OK thanks
O2: you are most welcome

Message 438 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you reserve them with Apple? Whenever I go onto Apple's website it says reservations are only open at 8am!

Message 439 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you reserve them with Apple? Whenever I go onto Apple's website it says reservations are only open at 8am!

Think I got lucky, I checked an hour earlier and there was only only iPhone 7 reservations. Then checked again and *magically* there was stock.

Message 440 of 3,109