cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

No live chat facility and 15 minute wait to speak with someone, something must be seriously wrong at O2

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No live chat facility and 15 minute wait to speak with someone, something must be seriously wrong at O2

It seems to be slow at the moment, best time to call us at 8.30am when it's quiet.

Anything we can help with as long as it's not account related

Message 2 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

no live chat, 15 min wait on the telephone, what the problem? surely you could put out a text to your long suffering customers. I've been without a suitable service since April, it now September. you have no idea of the frustration.....

Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
15 min wait is pretty good compared to some recent reports we've heard....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever tried phoning them, 53 minutes and then never got through as they shut at 9pm. as a customer you should be able to talk to an advisor not through a pc etc

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I think all of us replying to you have actually phoned customer services a few times. This is why we advise the best time to phone is about 8.30am. I have never waited longer than 5 minutes when I ring at that time wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
I called cs two days ago, it was midday and I was only on hold for a couple of minutes. Also they were actually as helpful as they could've been under the circumstances. @Kully (correct spelling) from O2 cs well done!
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Bong welcome to the community!:smileyhappy:

If your issue is not account related remember that the community is here to help. Just open a thread stating your problem and wait for the community's response.

Message 9 of 9