cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I brought an iPhone 6 on the o2 website on Friday morning and paid the £6.99 the get it delivered on the sat. I've had the CCA agreement through by email and the order conformation number, I really don't know what to do now as its my first contract phone. Can you please help me!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you open your emails and accept the terms electronically?
If you have completed all the steps your order should go through for credit checks etc and if you pass you will get a dispatch email when the phone leaves o2.
If you are unsure of the order status or if the phone is in stock you should call customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you open your emails and accept the terms electronically?
If you have completed all the steps your order should go through for credit checks etc and if you pass you will get a dispatch email when the phone leaves o2.
If you are unsure of the order status or if the phone is in stock you should call customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened the emails yes but the CCA has a signature part on it I'm not sure whether I have to sign it or not and if I do who to send it to. There is no option to accept on the emails either. 

Message 3 of 6

chrisymon
  • 134 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

its normally a digital signature isnt it. when you applied online

"I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited." Currently using S7 edge
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You just accept the terms and it’s all done automatically.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! Congrats on your first contract phone. slight_smile Did everything go ok in the end with the terms or do you have any further questions?

Message 6 of 6