Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

not register for an iphone, I should of said activate.... Smiley Very Happy

So you have to activate instore? Or online BEFORE going to the store?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

The next question for the upgrades are..
Do they post it to you ?
Do you collect instore ? :womanindifferent:
Obviously something must be in place with regards to security of account holder etc.

I'm sure like any phone upgrade you can just pop in to the store and collect it. I don't see why this would be a problem?

Maybe that's why you have to register first?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

[ Edited ]
this is how apple are gonna roll em out to the countries with iphone 1's

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jsp ... &tstart=15
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

No doubt those who've registered their interest will find out soon enough!

Information overload for one night........

This user will self-destruct in 5....4....3....2....
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

No doubt those who've registered their interest will find out soon enough!
Information overload for one night........
This user will self-destruct in 5....4....3....2....

Man I know the feeling, lol.

I thing I just need to get a coffee and a cigarette and try to relax now. Otherwise I'm going to go to bed on a high and not get to sleep, lol!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

I thing I just need to get a coffee and a cigarette and try to relax now. Otherwise I'm going to go to bed on a high and not get to sleep, lol!

Oh, c'mon, it's only a phone!

Joking, of course, says he with his staple diet of fags & Guinness getting him through the last few hours on this bleedin' forum! :robotindifferent:

(My significant other's peck on the cheek with the comment "I'll see you in the morning. You sit there & chat with your 'friends'" kinda gave me a subtle clue! :womanindifferent:
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Oh, c'mon, it's only a phone!
Joking, of course, says he with his staple diet of fags & Guinness getting him through the last few hours on this bleedin' forum! :robotindifferent:

Haha, I know but I'm like a kid at Christmas! No I'm only joking. I can wait for it. I'm not too excited. :mansurprised:
Anonymous

Absolutely Delighted!

I got an iPhone in May when the price dropped - though the attraction was very strong up until that point, I could not justify the total cost over the life of the handset.

I'm very happy with it and would happily pay £100 for a new 3G one AND extend my contract as it is only 3 months old in July.

I used to have a K800i and miss the speed of 3G but the "breakthrough" experience of the the iPhone which I still use even thought it is only Edge (which I don't even get coverage on at work in outer London).

Suspect my expenditure at iTunes and time spent annoying my friends is going to increase!
Anonymous

Over the moon!

Hadn't read the whole forum or found the new upgrade details on O2 (why is it virtually hidden)?

Will most likely pay £100 for the new phone rather than change tariff - I've not used my allowance yet or will I upgrade to £45 pm tariff and pay £59 for the 16Gb one?!?!?!?!?!

Pleased that O2 managed to sort out the website and have already registered.
Anonymous

Upgrade possibilities

I have the 16GB model, £329 (extortionate but I love music). Anyway I wanted to get an opinion about upgrading as I am on the £45 pm tariff, and I would like the 16GB 3G iPhone. If those with 8GB phones get free upgrades would it not be natural I get the same treatment and not have to pay £59? Or am I expected to make the difference by selling my current model?