Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

yeah but i dont wanna pay £45 a month, would rather pay £35 a month and pay £100 for the phone, the extra £10 over 18 months works out more expensive, cos i'd be paying £180.

I know what your saying, and thats obviously why they've done it, to try and tempt people to upgrade their contracts.
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Yeah I see what you mean. It works out cheaper to just pay £100!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Hang on a minute mate, you should still be able to upgrade for free, it's just your NEW contract has to be £45. So an extra £10 a month.

So pay £99 now, or 18 months @ £10 extra, just to get the phone for free?

Hmmmmmmm............. :womanindifferent:
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

I know, I know. I didn't do the Maths, lol.

I have the £45p/m anyway because I need the extra minutes & texts.
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

So, like previously mentioned, I wonder what happens to our old iPhones for us upgraders?

Do we just keep them as expensive paperweights?

Is there a pay-as-you-go SIM for the iPhone yet?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

yeah i need to look at my bill to see if i go over it, to be honest I could take my insurance off and upgrade my plan and it'd be no different and i get a free iphone.
Anonymous

Whoops!

It seems like we're tripping over ourselves to post replies; duplicated comments everywhere!

I'll stick with gods_apprentice on this one! I don't use 600 mins or 500 texts now, so I'll pay the smacker-roos for the phone now & remain on the £35 tariff.
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Heads up... Smiley Very Happy you need to be registered on 02 to receive the upgrade offer
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Heads up... Smiley Very Happy you need to be registered on 02 to receive the upgrade offer

Yeah I've registered my interest. Surely you can still go to your local branch come July 11 and upgrade whether you've registered or not though?
Anonymous

What?

You not filled that in yet?

Oh do keep up at the back! Smiley Very Happy