Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Another thing that's a bit of a disappointment is the camera. When the iPhone was released the 2MP camera was a down side, now they've released a new one and not upgraded it?!
Unless they have and I just haven't heard?

Sorry, I'm very much in the camp of: "It's a bl***y phone! If you want to take piccies, buy a camera!"
For happy-snaps of yer mate gettin' trousered & falling out the pub, it's fine.

Exactly..bollox to the camera aint too arsed Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Another thing that's a bit of a disappointment is the camera. When the iPhone was released the 2MP camera was a down side, now they've released a new one and not upgraded it?!

Sorry, I'm very much in the camp of: "It's a bl***y phone! If you want to take piccies, buy a camera!"

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!! It's been announced -- existing iPhone users can upgrade for FREE with a new 18 month contract!!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!! It's been announced -- existing iPhone users can upgrade for FREE with a new 18 month contract!!

wheres that?????
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

wheres that?????

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/paymonthly#
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

yeah on the bloody £45 a month tarriff... im on £35 and thars paying through the nose too. boo!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Can anyone advise though -- they state existing users can upgrade for free, 'all you'll need to do is agree to a new 18-month minimum term contract.' Does that mean we extend our CURRENT contracts for a further 18 months or have to take a COMPLETELY NEW contract altogether and pay for the two at the same time?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

yeah on the bloody £45 a month tarriff... im on £35 and thars paying through the nose too. boo!

I'm on the £45 and I'm so effing pleased!!! Bring on July 11th!!!!

I told you doubters there was a chance we'd get if free!! Smiley Very Happy Hehehe!!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

I'll quite happily pay the £99 or £159 (yet to decide!) & stick on my £35 tariff.

Don't think much of the new £30 tariff, either! 75 minutes? Pah!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

on the register your interest form it asks for your O2 number, and for your contact number. Do they not think they'll be able to contact you on your O2 number? lol

Well if i have to pay £100 cos im on £35 a month im gonna drop down to the £30 one and get one for £100.. either way im not paying more Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

on the register your interest form it asks for your O2 number, and for your contact number. Do they not think they'll be able to contact you on your O2 number? lol
Well if i have to pay £100 cos im on £35 a month im gonna drop down to the £30 one and get one for £100.. either way im not paying more Smiley Happy

Hang on a minute mate, you should still be able to upgrade for free, it's just your NEW contract has to be £45. So an extra £10 a month.