Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

O2 will release details tomorrow of New Iphone deals Smiley Very Happy

How do you know?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

How d'ya know that?

And excusing my ignorance in the dizzy heights of the business world, but couldn't O2 have had these details ready for this evening, knowing that there's a huge number of us eager to upgrade?

Just a thought!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

How d'ya know that?
And excusing my ignorance in the dizzy heights of the business world, but couldn't O2 have had these details ready for this evening, knowing that there's a huge number of us eager to upgrade?
Just a thought!

I completely agree! Apple can update their website minutes after Steve Jobs announces stuff at a conference so why can't O2 just update their website this evening. Surely they know how many people are eager to know and will be waiting!
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Because Apple are based in the states and would have prepared for this. Content on UK websites is usually office hours only. Smiley Sad
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Come on guys, it's only a phone. It's not all that much to have to wait until tomorrow is it?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Because Apple are based in the states and would have prepared for this. Content on UK websites is usually office hours only. Smiley Sad

I understand that. But how much would it cost O2 to pay a few staff some over-time to stay behind and update the website following the conference, lol.

Also, I'm sure people at O2 would have known about the 3G iPhone release a long time ago and could therefore have prepared. Surely Apple would have let them know already?
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Come on guys, it's only a phone. It's not all that much to have to wait until tomorrow is it?

Ha-ha. No you're right. But we're sad.
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Then how, on 09th November last, did the O2 site manage to countdown & then change to show iPhone details at gone 6 p.m?

Wholeheartedly agree, but looking around the interneweb, there's masses of the, erm, masses asking the same questions! Surely it would have gone a long way to maintaining a faith in O2 to provide such basic details, or are Mr Jobs & Mr Oh-two still sat around the table thrashing out the deal?

Some of us don't have hobbies, y'know! Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

Then how, on 09th November last, did the O2 site manage to countdown & then change to show iPhone details at gone 6 p.m?

Wholeheartedly agree, but looking around the interneweb, there's masses of the, erm, masses asking the same questions! Surely it would have gone a long way to maintaining a faith in O2 to provide such basic details, or are Mr Jobs & Mr Oh-two still sat around the table thrashing out the deal?
Some of us don't have hobbies, y'know! Smiley Wink

Hmmmm.... maybe they are! I'd like to know where Scott got his info from suggesting we would know tomorrow! I'm not so sure we will.

Especially if they are still 'thrashing out the deal'.
Anonymous

Confirmed 3G

It says so on O2 website! Come back tomorrow to find out more.....