Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click and collect

Charlotte-0311
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has any else ordered the iPhone 14 pro max for click and collect? 

I ordered mine on the 10th of September, I have a green tick next to ‘order confirmed’ but nothing else

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124233 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Charlotte-0311 

Check out this megaguide iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread  Most questions answered.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 124233 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

NB asked for merge.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

mycommunityname
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Charlotte.

I’m in the same situation. I’m not at my address at the moment so wanted to do click and collect. Although part of me is a bit curious as to whether people who did home delivery or went in store AFTER I ordered mine on the 10th are getting theirs before me.

I have no grounds to suspect that, but a little inkling I have. 

I contacted an agent who said that they’re not sure when they’ll receive stock but are liaising with the “manufacturer” (Apple) to get stock as soon as possible. 

My order confirmation email said “expected date available: 01/10/22” but I’m really hoping it’s before then.

since we ordered for click & collect on the same day, I’ll keep you updated of any emails I receive. I imagine we’ll probably get our phones at the same time! 😀

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93273 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

If you do a search on this community for past iphone launches going back years, you will find dozens of instances which show that there is no 'first come, first served'

Different distribution centres and couriers, different O2 staff operatives means that there are so many variables even if they initially work off a central list of pre-orders

I wish nothing but the best of luck for all community members waiting for their new phones and hope you get them delivered as soon as possible

Message 5 of 5