cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charger

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently upgraded to a iPhone six and 02 offered me a case and car charger deal. Case is Ok but the car charger just shows up on the phone as unsupported and won't charge. Tried a few cars and all the same. Anyone else experienced this?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds faulty to me... You should take it back to the store to be exchanged.

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

I haven't had this problem personally but if you have tried the charger in other cars and it's not working..I just wonder if there is anything wrong with the charger itself? If so I would be looking to exchange it.

Having said that maybe @MI5 @jonsie (who are far more technical than me)....may be able to help if online? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A faulty charger for sure I think. Hopefully your local store will swap it out for you, otherwise send it back to O2. There is usually a returns label with goods they supply.

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It may not work properly if it's not MFI certified but I would hope the ones o2 sell are.
Have you tried it in both ways, ie turn the connector upside down?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried both ways. Sent it back with returns label. Heard nothing yet
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would give them a call, you should have heard something by now I would have thought.

Message 7 of 7