cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my 02 phone (from US)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

My name is David Trumble, I have an English iPhone (number [removed]) but have been living in the US and now have an American phone too. I would like to cancel my English phone asap, and have been trying repeatedly to do so but have been unable to get in contact with you over the phone. 

Can you please get back in touch and help me finally get this phone cancelled so I don't have to pay any more money, please?

Best,

David

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Help here @Anonymous https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

and you can also call free from abroad to customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there no way to cancel my phone online? My phone from England is dead and I have great difficulty trying to get anyone on the phone. I just want someone to cancel it becuase it's costing me a fortune!

Any help? Can someone from O2 just see this and cancel this thing for me?

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately there is no online option even though we requested it to be available via My O2.

Only the ways outlined in the link or by snail mail are acceptable. 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Call customer service as advised because nobody from o2 will read your message 

Message 6 of 6