Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Can't send texts and internet not working

On my iPhone 5 I am able to make and receive calls and also receive texts however whenever I try to send a text it comes up "Not Delivered" in red.  Also, my internet does not work even though it says "3G" at the top I am not connected to it.  I have resetted network settings, restarted the phone and phoned up O2 Support who said they don't have details on the new iPhone so I need to bring it to an O2 store who will have the details to set up texts and internet which seems I've just been told a load of nonsense.  Anyone else have the problem and know of a fix?

Anonymous

Re: Can't send texts and internet not working

[ Edited ]

Try going to setting -genral-celular and turning 3G and cell data off and back on and restart phone

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Is it iMessages or SMS your sending as? Do a hard reset and restore default settings. Let us know if that works there's other options but not as easy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

It's SMS. Done a hard reset and restored default settings but still can't send SMS or use internet.
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Hmmm. Plug into iTunes and hit restore might be somthing conflicting. Try turning 3G off see if you can send txts then. Just wondering if it's a hardware issue
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink