cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can people hack your apple id causing issues with phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently having many issues with my apple I.D, it keep requesting my password and i changed it to avoid problems like this.

Late last night it popped up to request my password and then went onto telling me somone was trying to search for my Iphone using 'Find my Iphone'!!  It then deactivated itself and when it came back on it requested log in details but my passwords were working.

After many hours later i got into it and now im having more problems with apps, messages and general settings, if anyone does have any answer that could possbly rectify this problem it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Michaela

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

passwords weren't working ***

Apologies

Message 2 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's possible that someone was searching for their phone and got their id wrong unless you suspect anyone could be trying to get into yours?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just tried to reset my password for facebook and the text code isn't being sent to my number, it doesn't seem right.

I have a gut feeling someone is trying to gain access for what I will never know.

Thank you for responding to my message , much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Michaela
Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you or can you change your apple id password again?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah but its not working on all of my apps it seems like its lagging if that makes sense.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

It keeps freezing when i put in my password

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you got a recent backup to your pc or iCloud?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't no, literally don't know where to start with this .
Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Check in settings and look if icloud has backed up recently.
Settings >icloud >backup and look at last backup date

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10