cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling All iPhone 5s/5c owners. I need your help !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calling for help off all you iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c owners.

I really need your help in my dilemma at being near my time to upgrade to the next iPhone.

My History :

I have used various iPhones and my current handset is the iPhone 5 16gb Black-Slate, which I've been using for nearly a year on the o2 Network, and now am very interested in upgrading to one of the new iPhones.

What I'm asking from all you early adopters of the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, is to please give me an honest, real life user review of how you are finding your new iPhone.

Your Reviews on ;

• What is the battery life like for you, and how does it handle iOS7.
  • Is the iPhone 5s really snappier than the iPhone 5 ,with its new a7 chip.
  • How does the iPhone 5c handle. is it sturdy with the plastic shell.
  • Is the Camera and its functions better.
  • In true life what is the Touch ID like. Is it hit and miss or accurate.
  • What is 4G like on the new iPhone.
  • What colour and capacity did you opt for and why.
  • What handset did you upgrade from and how does your new handset compare.

As I'm going to be using the iPhone on the o2 Network I need you guys and gals to tell me how it really is.

Really looking forward to your frank and honest reviews.

Thank you in advance.

Lee.

iphone 5s:5c.jpeg

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol.

slight_smile
Message 91 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I can just see farmers rubbing down their cows every morning with Nivea.

Sounds kinda wrong. wink

Lol.

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 92 of 98

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I wish they would... We might get some better quality leather then.

If it's a slippery cow you want look up udder cream on the web! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 93 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well today I managed to complete my purchase of an iPhone 5s 16GB Space Grey from Apple. 

Currently downloading my settings etc from icloud. 

SIM card swap to a 4G card and then onto a payg 4g tariff. 

Message 94 of 98

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I have to admit, I personally find the battery of the iPhone 5 and 5s is poor compared to the iPhone 4s - but on the other hand, I like having a newer phone and I have been using the special features/apps.

You should list all of the features that you definately need and the features that you'd like, and then uses that list to find a phone.

Message 95 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gemz4the1 wrote:

I have to admit, I personally find the battery of the iPhone 5 and 5s is poor compared to the iPhone 4s - but on the other hand, I like having a newer phone and I have been using the special features/apps.

You should list all of the features that you definately need and the features that you'd like, and then uses that list to find a phone.

Good Morning gemzthe1,

I do exactly that which is a good piece of advice.

I've been using iPhones from the iPhone 4 series and am now in that eco system.

I know and trust Apple's products ,and as importantly their Customer Service.

I'm currently reviewing the Sony Xperia Z for O2 and the quad core certainly shows Apple what can be achieved ! 

Message 96 of 98

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Good morning to you too BandOfBrothers

Thank you for agreeing.

I think it is always wise to work out what you want a phone for instead of just jumping in to buying one that looks nice but doesn't do what you need it to do.

I trust Apple products and I feel safe with its built in security.  I no longer have a Mac but I have the iPhone 5s and iPad mini and I find them both useful for my needs.  The battery on the iPad mini is great and it can last a few days.  I think i can get about 1 day out of my iPhone, maybe 2 at best, but when you think about it, it's like a mini laptop which is running all of the time so it's understandable to get less battery life from it.  I used to have a Samsung phone and I feel the upgrade to iPhone a few years ago was the best decision that I made.  Obviously there are a few little things i'd like Apple to introduce to the iPhone, but hopefully it will come in the next update slight_smile

My mum has the iPhone 4s at the moment - she originally got the iPhone 5 but she struggled to use it as she had used a Samsung for so many years.  I suggested that she starts from scratch so she got an iPhone 3gs and used that for a few weeks to get her head around the Apple features and now she has moved up to the iPhone 4s and hopefully she'll be using the iPhone 5 again by the end of the year, but it all depends on whether the iPhone 4s is enough to cater her needs.

Message 97 of 98

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently looking at purchasing the iPad Mini myself.

My partner and adult children 'borrow' my other computers so I typically end up with using my iPhone.

One of the best purchases was my MacBook Air.

One addition I would like to see is f.lux on the iPhone but I don't see that coming in the near future !!

Message 98 of 98