Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding Issue - Iphone 13

PAM76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.

Having a problem with the call-forwarding option on my iphone 13 (two of my colleagues have also had the same problem this weekend).

When I go to Settings - Phone - call Forwarding, the button is greyed out / off. I turn it on, then go to the "Forward To" option. I enter the phone number I wish to forward the phone to, then press "Back". 

This returns me to the Call Forwarding screen. However, the "Call Forwarding" button has returned to greyed out / off. It does this automatically. 

We've all tried soft resets, and all of us seem to have the same settings. Hasn't happened before (it's a work phone number, we've been using it since COVID / Work From Home became a thing, and not had a single issue with it).

Anything we should be doing?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37306 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Take a look at the divert codes at the end of this support doc, @PAM76 - see if any will help resolve your issue.

Also it is possible if you recently updated to 16.3, that Apple have broken the feature. You may find switching off WiFi Calling in your MyO2 and rebooting your phone helps, until Apple can confirm or deny if their latest update introduces a bug in Call Diversion.

https://www.phone.cam.ac.uk/your-phone/mobile/voicemail

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124342 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Interesting document @pgn 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3