cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be upfront and Open about iPhones 5 c/s on 4G

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

It would appear that Apple as not offically listed the the iPhone 5c/s for use on on teh O2 4G network -can O2 explain in clear term why this as happen?

My undersanding, something to do with the user setting - Vodafone have manage to sort this issue out, why have O2 not? 

Your offering a fiver off customer billing for 1 month how do you arrive at a fiver why not £2.50 or a tenner?

All this money invested in 4G and you have been unable to ensire user can use the network when product become avaiable. What worse you hide and fail to be honest and upfront. look at teh landing page for O2 there nothing there telling customers their iphone is unlikely to work on 4G when they receive it.

Lee

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm assuming Apple wouldn't entertain such a question from an end user.

Love to be at 02 HQ as a fly on the wall when they are liaising with Apple HQ !

wink
Message 31 of 35

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

the pre order page has this just below the picture

You'll be able to connect to the O2 4G network on iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c in a few weeks. We'll let you know when it's on.
When you buy iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c on our 4G tariff, you'll get £5 off your bill for the first month. Until then, you can still
use all the data that comes with our 4G tariff and enjoy enhanced versions of O2 Tracks and Priority Sports on our 3G network.

So as the pre orders went live this morning o2 are being upfront.

As always it pays to wait until the day o2 make something live on the website.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 32 of 35

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm assuming Apple wouldn't entertain such a question from an end user.

Love to be at 02 HQ as a fly on the wall when they are liaising with Apple HQ !

wink

I'm sure you're right, but there's absolutely no point in repeatedly asking the same question here when it's already been answered in the same thread. Smiley Frustrated

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Games are afoot !

wink
Message 34 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the contribution - given there are many here who have much info I just wondered if they could enlighten me - I don't think Apple are going to enlighten us.
Message 35 of 35