cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful customer service (iPhone 7 pre order)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-ordered 2 iPhone 7's on the 9th to collect in store on the 16th. Went into the o2 store today and was told my phones had not yet been dispatched, yet if I hadn't already pre-ordered and paid for my handsets I could have purchased one In store as they have 60+ in stock. Absolutely disgraceful way to treat an existing customer who has already paid!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree o2 keep giving me the run around I rang Wednesday as didn't get my tracking info they said don't worry coz I pre order on release I'm garenteed and Msg again yesterday and got the same response after I get up today haven't had email or text about any delays or tracking number again I contact them today and just got told it's out of stock so couldn't give me a timeline I early upgraded on belief I was getting today I shouldn't have bothered now as still nothing yet 😞 

Message 2 of 3

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Similar to @Anonymous also took the day off work and docked wages in sacrifice to wait for courier coming as delivery in my area is shockingly bad only to learn it wasn't coming after contacting CS.

Liars, complete liars.

Lodged a complaint via O2 complaints service will be taking it further if no satisfaction from them.
Message 3 of 3