Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Attention HM Forces personnel - get up to £75 credited to your O2 account!

[ Edited ]

Ready to copy?

Just got £75 credit arranged on my account, all you need is your Service number. See here for details: 

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/armed-forces-promotion

If they say you need to do it in store quote the above T&C's and say it's the Open Code offer.

You can give your Service number to 5 friends and family also.

Hope this helps!

OUT

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Attention HM Forces personnel!

Great stuff, Kris! Thanks for sharing that!

Cheers,
Leonard
Anonymous

Re: Attention HM Forces personnel - get up to £75 credited to your O2 account!

Thanks for your info i just phoned CS re the Credit and the young lady refused saying that the open code had been withdrawn from iPhone 5 Contract ordered on line or over the phone. O2 obviously value our contribution to the country highly. it does say in the T's & C's para 20 withdrawn at any time.

Anonymous

Re: Attention HM Forces personnel - get up to £75 credited to your O2 account!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your info i just phoned CS re the Credit and the young lady refused saying that the open code had been withdrawn from iPhone 5 Contract ordered on line or over the phone. O2 obviously value our contribution to the country highly. it does say in the T's & C's para 20 withdrawn at any time.

They must have withdrawn it after I called because it was arranged for me. Try calling again and don't mention the open code because the offer is still active according to the T&C's. I am an upgrade customer so maybe it's because I still technically have a 4S