Did you mean: 

Apple watch SE 2nd gen help.

MrsRochester
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I upgraded to an SE back in January. Ever since, I have been unable to have my watch and phone apart, I just get a red cross at the top of the watch screen if they are not together. Despite paying for the luxury of being able to do so. So, i have two questions. 

1, what the heck is going on? i have unpaired and re-paired, switched on and off many times.

2, Someone at o2 customer services said something about doing an esim reset. But that in 24 hours i need to go into the watch app on my phone and press "cellular". I don't have a "cellular" option in the watch app on my phone. Am i looking in the wrong place?

Any help gratefully received. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36506 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

If your phone and watch are at most recent revisions, and your watch app is stuck with an error code number, then you will need assistance from O2, and possibly a new physical SIM for your phone after the watch eSIM has been reset, @MrsRochester - I will tag the O2 Advisors @O2KyleW and @O2Jonathan on duty today after 9am and 10am respectively: keep a watch here for a reply from one of them later, as they will need more info from you to proceed. Meanwhile, check you are using the latest phone version from Apple, I think it is 16.1 on phone, or higher, and 9.3 on watch. You can do this with phone and watch latched to your home WiFi. Good luck!

Message 2 of 10

O2KyleW
Former Staff
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I will private message you shortly

signature
Message 3 of 10

MrsRochester
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning! Thing is, I don't get an error code. It is just that wee red cross..

Message 4 of 10

pgn
  • 36506 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

Hi @MrsRochester - did you get to see your "Private Message" from @O2KyleW? It will be in the little Envelope icon area at top right if you are on a laptop or PC, or under Message when you click on your avatar at top-right if on mobile or tablet view of the forum. Hope he gets your red cross sorted!

Screenshot_20220810-180825.png

Message 5 of 10

MrsRochester
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yup, we are chatting. Thank you. 

Message 6 of 10

MrsRochester
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know if he is maybe off shift now? He just stopped replying and NOW I have the error code 14 and have no idea what to do…

Message 7 of 10

pgn
  • 36506 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

@MrsRochester wrote:

Does anyone know if he is maybe off shift now? He just stopped replying and NOW I have the error code 14 and have no idea what to do…

@O2KyleW is meant to be on-shift until 8pm today - perhaps he's popped out for a coffee break?

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

*Sighs* 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Were you able to get this sorted @MrsRochester?

Message 10 of 10