Any news about Apple iWATCH series 3.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Dookey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been with O2 for a long time and have generally been pleased with the service.  It's therefore sad that I will now have to move to EE in order to use the iWATCH series 3 cellular options.  This will be far more convenient for me at work when my phone is too large and difficult to carry with me. Can O2 update us on whether there is enough demand for this yet as I suspect it will be only a matter of time. Thanks. 

Message 11 of 14

alistair
Level 3: Thinker
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If by "a matter of time" you mean never - you have hit the nail on the head. O2 seems to have no interest or intent to implement this.

Message 12 of 14

AngryWarlock
  • 81 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I saw a report that said only a tiny percentage of Apple Warch sales are for the cellular model. Im guessing that's not going to help change O2's mind.

It does seem like a case of chicken and egg though - Maybe part of the reason there's low demand (especially in The UK) is because its only available from one carrier. (Oh the irony after O2 had the original iphone lock in - Yeah, Im that old. I remember)

Hopefully there's something in the forthcoming Series 4 that will change that, and O2's policy of denying their customers,

Message 13 of 14

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good news @BobiB, the Apple Watch Series 3 and 4 are now available with O2! 

You can read all about it here  Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 14