cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone5 no stock- ordered 2 weeks ago!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else having the worse experience with O2 re:ordering a new iPhone5? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, website said it was in stock- and still does... however 2 weeks later, I am still without my new handset and am told it is out of stock and they can't tell me when I should expect delivery.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

ordered my phone from cpw and got it less then 24 hours later slight_smile 

Message 31 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 have now given me a parcel tracking number. Fingers crossed it will be with me soon. Quite pleased considering o2 told me yesterday that I could be in for a fair wait.

Message 32 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...

I placed my order on the 27th Jan and waited a whole week before getting in contact with o2 to be told a pack of lies and and to be told a delivery would be in the following day of my conversation.

I went through this unprofessional experience twice then last night I got told the phones were in stock and my order would be dispatched on the day or today, to which of my delight I recieved a text today confirming the delivery.

So like the previous comment fingers crossed that it actually comes..

Message 33 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fingers crossed! I keep calling daily & nothing happens! It'll be 3 weeks on Sunday since I placed my order!
Message 34 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 weeks thats shocking.. you should have been getting ur order before me.I would complain if I were you

Message 35 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update on mine, guess what not being delivered until tuesday or wednesday next week but not holding my breath! Mine is 3 weeks, I have complained and that's why manager is looking into it. For o2 not to fulfil older orders is shocking. Needless to say I'm a bit cheesed off now.
Message 36 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know I ordered my phone on the 23rd Jan and have had confirmation that it will be delivered on monday 11th Feb 

Message 37 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further update, I have just checked my o2 again, and my tariff has changed and sayig order complete. Called o2, it is with the delivery company and I should get it by Tuesday fingers crossed!

Message 38 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed for ya slight_smile

Message 39 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

at this rate, people who have ordered the iphone 5 will still be trying to get theirs by the time apple launch the next model

Message 40 of 47