cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone5 no stock- ordered 2 weeks ago!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else having the worse experience with O2 re:ordering a new iPhone5? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, website said it was in stock- and still does... however 2 weeks later, I am still without my new handset and am told it is out of stock and they can't tell me when I should expect delivery.

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Quite a few threads about the same thing if you search in the box above. Seems to be a supply problem through CPW at the moment.

Can you possibly merge these threads Leonard?

Message 2 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try talking to your local high-street 02 Store to see if they have them in stock.

I've been in my city centre today and many of the network shop windows are posted with "iPhone 5 back in stock" posters.
Message 3 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just spoken to O2 as like all of you I'm waiting on my iphone 5. The lady just told me they are due more stock in on Wednesday and should be dispatched out to me on Wednesday Thursday at the latest. Hope that helps.
Message 4 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

when did you order yours

Message 5 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered on the 28-01-13.
Message 6 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 20th Jan, website specifically said that it was in stock, it was not! Very frustrating, they have taken the money already and still have not confirmed delivery. This was meant to be an early upgrade. Very frustrated also that I can only complain via email.

Just spent 20mins trying to get through to O2 customer service, after a failed attempt, then being hung up on the third customer service representative managed to 'find out' that my phone might be delivered in the next two days, but she could not give confirmation of this and would not give any reassurances. Great customer service for someone who has been a member of O2 for years! If I could get a decent signal with another company I would be leaving them! Thanks for my early upgrade, possibly being delivered less than 10 days before my existing contract is up for renewal! 

Not a happy O2 customer right now! 

Message 7 of 47

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow another thread about iPhone 5 stocks:( let's hope its not as bad as last time:(

Only bit of advise ill give everyone is dont ask web chat about stocks they have no clue.

Unfortunately all online sales are now processed by carphone warehouse so its down to them stocks aren't available.

I don't even know if O2 have access to their stock systems:/
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 8 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't you just wait for the 5s/6, rumoured for release around June/July but wouldn't surprise me if it became a September launch as usual

Message 9 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just called again... was hung up on by first person... then second person told me there's such a backlog and my order didn't make it into yesterday's stock however they are getting more tomorrow so I should get the handset either on Thurs or Fri.......

Message 10 of 47