cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch, 256GB, Space Grey

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered this item on the o2 shop, It currently says , In Stock Free delivery next working day when you order by midnight.

I keep asking live chat and they told me it's out of stock. Why am I being messed around, Why is it showing in stock then live chat saying it isn't. I placed the order on Sunday and it's showed in stock from then!

Can someone help me please.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
O2 don't use a live ordering system so they have no idea what is and isn't in stock until someone looks in the cupboard to see what's left.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

As usual... happy to take your money.... false promises, and leaving you hanging on. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everywhere you look, there is a different answer - I ordered silver 128GB on Saturday 2-3 day delivery but Customer services say no stock till 6th October and may not get it then - no one knows you will get one - MYO2 doesnt show order.  Customer services say one thing, the website says another and Online Chat tells you something completely different - I have cancelled saturday's order and tried a Rose gold for delivery before 10:30 tomorrow - I shall wait and see. How come they are no 1 for customer services for 7th year in a row - are there any other firms thay are competing with?

Message 4 of 4